trip to France part 10 ( final part of the trip)

Max's pov:

we've been in the plane for 2 hours now and I started to get bored.

Me and El have been talking the whole time and i decided that i should probably ask Will about what he meant by that message.

I walked over to their seating row.

" Hey Will what did you mean by-" i started but was cut off when i noticed will sleeping on Mike's shoulder and Mike's head resting on Wills.

I quickly took a photo and went back to my seat.

" Where did you go Max?" El asked and i giggled in response.

" Look!" I said and showed her the photo.

" Mike is an idiot if he thinks that Will doesn't like him back" El said and giggled.

" He's an idiot because he doesn't realize that Will not only likes him but loves him." I said and El nodded.

" Well honestly he's always an idiot. " She says and then we both start laughing.

" Come on let's go see what Dustin and Lucas are doing!" I say and we both get out of our seats.

We walked over to their rows and i immediately showed the picture.

" I'm so fucking done with them." Lucas says and Dustin sighs.

" I bet that Mike thinks that Will means this in a Friend way." Dustin says.

" Nah man fr it's so annoying." Lucas agrees.

" We should do something about this because it's getting ridiculous." I say and El nods.

" They literally admitted that they have slept in the same bed which is a 1 person bed 2 times." El says.

" How are they so stupid?" Dustin asked and i just shook my head and sighed.

" We should just tease them until they actually admit it." Lucas suggested.

" Honestly at this point it isn't even a bad idea...." El said.

" Come on let's go check up on them! " I said as Dustin and Lucas got up.

Sure we looked stupid. 4 teens walking around the plane but we were bored ok?

" They were......?" Dustin asked.

" 13th row i think." El answered.

" Yeah." I said as we walked from the 7th row.

" Here." Lucas said as he looked around.

" Oh hey guys." Will said as he looked over to us.

" Wait you guys woke up?" I asked.

" Yea- wait how do you know that we were sleeping?" Mike asked suspiciously.

Honestly i was fed up with their shit so i just told them the truth.

" I came here to ask Will what he meant by that message and i found him sleeping on your shoulder and your head on his head." I replied truthfully.

We watched as both of their faces became red.

" Oh i....sorry Mike i didn't mean-" Will started but was cut off by Mike: " No Will its fine really."

" Omg they're so fucking stupid." Dustin Whispered.

" Huh? " Will asked.

" Oh nothing Will...." El said in an annoyed tone.

" Do you guys know where Nancy is sitting?" Mike asked.