Paris, The City of Love

With quick steps Nathalie walked down the streets of Paris, while she was having a bet with the sun, who coulds shine more today. For her occasion she had picked out one of her favorite blouses, which she wore far too little. Rarely they would had been an opportunity to show herself in anything other than her elegant work clothes. But today she had a reason. A nice date with Jean on a sunny Saturday afternoon.
In addition to her coral-colored blouse with a white pattern, she decidet to weat a black tight-fitting skirt that was decorated with a gold belt. Around her neck she wore a black chain with a gold pendant to top off her look. And as always her wear would be in a perfekt pun. She would wear thinks you expect from someone working in a Fashion buisness.
Jean was already waiting for her. He was leaning against a lantern and looking at his cell phone to pass the time. He too had apparently decided today for a shirt with matching trousers and a black hat that kept his purple hair a little hidden. But it suited him, but they were both a little overdressed for a simple date.
"I'm sorry I kept you waiting!" Nathalie greeted him when she finally reached him
"No need to be!" said the man with a gentle smile on his face, "I've only just arrived. You look wonderful" he said while he kissed her on her cheek as a greeting.
"Thank you. So - where do we want to go?"
"Where do you want to go?"
"I don't know. Surprise me!" Jean had long noticed how Nathalie kept putting the responsibility on him when she couldn't decide for herself or know what to do next. He liked it a lot.
"I think I have an idea what we could do." he said while putting his phone away and started walking into the direction.
"So it didn't go well?"
"No .. As expected ..." Nathalie admitted sadly. It still hurt that Gabriel had rejected her once more. Even if this was perfectly understandable, it struck her with a deep stab in her heart.
"I'm really sorry..."
"It's okay. Let's just not talk about it"
"No? But how else am I supposed to stay up to date!" Jean protested openly and honestly what made Nathalie giggle a bit. "And someone has to prove to him how unique you are. How am I suppoused to do it, when I don't know what he did this time."
Nathalie didn't say anything but instead slowly grabbed his hand to lean against him a little while walking, which resulted in her head now being placed on his upper arm. Jean could now smelled a pleasant scent of lavender and honey in his nose. Nathalie really smelled incredibly good.
"It's okay. I'm okay. Really"
Noticeably Jean could feel how more and more joy rose in him and forced him to keep smiling. He was happy and it was obvious.

ShadowMoth was at the same time in his room full of butterflies on the desperate search for someone he could sweeten the day with, by give the person the opportunity to take revenge on whoever or whatever he wanted. If only there was someone who would also feel the desire.
"Paris is really not called the city of love for nothing ..." he grumbled to himself while he tried again. Nothing.
Why was he so unable to find anyone for days?
Was that because of the time of year? Or was he just unlucky?
Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at the large window in front of him.
The memories of the day where still so clear and present in his mind. He so depsperately tried to suppress them. To forgett how Nathalie could not hide her feelings in his arms anylonger which had brought tears to her eyes. Through his Miraculous he could feel all too well how too. All her feelings came pounding down on him at once, like a heavy downpour that you couldn't avoid and that would soak you completely.
But he fellt like he would owed her the truth. Because giving her false hopes, that was even worse than telling her that he was still not ready to let Emilie go. At least in his eyes.
"Enough!" he admonished himself to postpone his thoughts one more time when his cell phone rang exactly at that moment. It was Adrien's bodyguard who was supposed to accompany his son. Adrien's friends had planned a picnic in the park to which they invited him. And of course he was only allowed to go there with the company of his bodyguard and who knows what could all happen to him out there.
Apparently the baker girl Marinette, had absolutely wanted to show Adrien something, and Adrien had told his Bodyguard it wouldn't take long and he should wait in the park.
Now that was 15 minutes ago and Adrien was now undetectable.
"How incompetent!" ShadowMoth swore to himself. Can't this man do anything right?
As if by reflex, he started typing wildly on his cell phone to let his frustration run free. Adrien's disappearance was now the drop that would simply make his barrel overflow. And shortly after sending his message, he could feel it. The feeling he waited for. There it was - the opportunity to finally akumatize someone again.
"Yes...!" he said with a big grin as he let a snow-white butterfly land on his hand, the wings of which he immediately turned into a threatening purple.
"Go fly my little Akuma!" he ordered the little creature which would now finally satisfy his desire for chaos.