The Cage

Lucifer was gently running his fingers down Jade's arm. "You're warm" he hummed.

"I'm always warm" she snapped, tightening her grip on the bars.

He snickered. If she weren't so scared maybe the sensation of his hand would have been soothing. But here she stood completely vulnerable, with no weapon against the Prince of Darkness.

"Hey" Sam called out trying to sound brave but failing miserably. It was enough to divert Lucifer's attention and Jade was able to breathe again as he walked to the other side of the cage. "It was you? You? The visions... everything... it was all you"?

"Impressive, right" he smirked?

"And Rowena" Sam asked?

"Did as she was told" Lucifer nodded. "Groupies... they're always so eager".

Forgetting her fear Jade was overcome with rage, "that fucking fire crotched bitch" she snarled.

Both Lucifer and Sam looked at her in surprise.

"She did something to me" Jade nodded to Sam, cocking an eyebrow and scowling. "It's why I couldn't breathe. She did something to distract me to help him".

Lucifer gave her a smile, if it had come from anyone but Lucifer, she would have thought it sincere. This was the master of all manipulation here.

"Well, you wasted your time then" Sam sneered, "I know how this ends. You'll taunt me and you'll, ah, torture me, and I'll say no. And eventually, sooner than you think, my brother's gonna walk through that door and kick your ass".

"That's the big plan" Jade asked? Her stomach dropped. She turned away and went to the corner of the cage, "I'm fucked".

"Baby" Lucifer growled, grinning at her "keep talking like that and you will be". He looked back to Sam, with a massive grin on his face, "meow, am I right"?

Sam grimaced at him.

"Look Sam" he explained, "I'm not going to torture you. I'm going to make you and offer you can't refuse. And I'm going to prove it to you". He put his hand on Sam's forehead. Sam's body went completely stiff, and his eyes closed.

Lucifer looked back to Jade and walked over to her. She braced herself.

"Ok I get it" she whimpered, "I'm not getting away, not this time".

Lucifer stopped and looked at her, his expression softened.

"Just do it" she said bracing herself.

"Do what" he asked?

"Whatever you plan to do to me just do it".

He groaned, "if only". He took her face in his hands. "I was serious, I won't hurt you".

"Right" she told him, her lip trembling. She grit her teeth, "for over a decade, I have fought off every damn angel who laid their hands on me". She looked away from him, no desire to let him see her cry. She clenched her jaw, "I'm trapped, with no weapon. At Lucifer's mercy" a tear rolled down her face.

His expression hardened and her grabbed the bars on either side of her, his eye glowing. He was shaking with rage. "You give me names" he said in a low growl, "and I will rip off each and every one of their wings with my bare hands".

She looked at him confused. He released his grip on the bars and wiped her tear away, sending a jolt through her.

His expression softened again, and he smiled at her, "You feel it". He walked away from her to go check on Sam. "Oh and Rowena didn't do anything to you".