🖤FREE FROM RESPONSIBILITY🖤

"THINK THRICE BEFORE YOU DARE TO MESS WITH ME, THE KIM TAEHYUNG.."

___________________________________

Author's pov

"Either you take her by killing me or leave her by killing yourself."

"W..what are you s..saying, Taehyung? I cannot do that." He vulnerably stated with his shaky voice whereas Taehyung just stared at him with his cold merciless gaze.

''Brother, what you are doing? Please leave him." Jungkook uttered taking his steps near them.

"You stay out of it and bring the deal papers right now." He gazed at him while a lick of fire was present in his inscrutable eyes which made Jungkook drop his gaze down.

"But-"

"I said right now."

Jungkook immediately dashed out from there not before giving a sympathetic look to Jimin.

Taehyung was getting irritated by each passing second when he saw Jimin was doing nothing but just standing like a statue making him grit his teeth in anger.

He gripped his hand hardly which was holding the pistol tightly and made him point the pistol towards him.

"C'mon shoot me and take her with you."

Jimin widened his eyes and instantly gazed at him in pure horror. Taehyung reverted his hand and placed it inside his pocket.

While Jimin was still holding onto the pistol with his shaky hand which was pointed in Taehyung's direction.

''Shoot right now.''

Jimin gulped his saliva and touched the tip of the trigger using his index finger and shut his lashes while shedding tears.

Jimin-ah, promise me that in future you will never break my trust.

I will never Tae, I promise.

You are my best friend Jiminie.

Eat this food, I don't want you to eat that burnt food.

Jiminie, please let's study with me, I want you to be successful in your life.

Taehyungie, calm down auntie will wake up soon.

She left me and sis, Jimin..

You know, I saw a beautiful angel just like my eomma..

Taehyungie, I want to study further but I don't have money.

Take my savings and become a great businessman in future.

I want you to protect her for me till I come here again. Will you do that?