🖤EQUAL TO A SIN🖤

"FALLING FOR SOMEONE WHO BELONGS TO YOUR BEST FRIEND IS EQUAL TO A SIN.."

______________________________

Author's pov

"Love is not always to gain, sometimes you have to sacrifice your love just to see your loving person happy.."

"And V's happiness was everything to Joe." He added after a short pause making you smile a little at his statement.

"V's very lucky to have someone like Joe because in real life no one is so considerate like Joe." You expressed your thoughts to him as you compared real life to fiction.

"You think so?" He glanced at you as he looked stunned for a moment by your words whereas you didn't think for a second and glanced at him nodding.

"Uhmm.. yeah. Have you seen anyone sacrificing his love for someone?" You questioned as you shifted a little in your place finding a comfortable position.

"Don't know," He chuckled with a sad expression but soon hid it when he found your eyes stuck at his face.

"You know what now I badly want to know what would happen next so tell me when will the book be officially published?" You asked as clapped your hands excitedly wanting to read the whole plot of the book ASAP.

"I..I don't know. I didn't ask about this to him. I would let you know later I guess." He answered as he scratched his neck trying to suppress his nervousness.

"Ohh.. no problem." You smiled making him relaxed that you didn't catch his lie.

After that conversation, you didn't say a single word. You both just sat there under the calm and quiet atmosphere of night. Moonlight shining from the moon falling on you two and cool air providing comfort to aching hearts. But nothing can heal the wound of a broken heart. Only pieces of another heart can mend a broken heart.

It would have appeared a romantic night where two people sitting beside each other enjoying the comfortable silence, admiring the beautiful night view only if the situation was different. But that's not in your case.

They just sat there with silence around them, no words exchanged. There was a lot in their hearts to express and say. But not have enough courage. One was caught up in guilt for breaking the promise of his friend while the other was battling with her inner self, thinking do she even have any right to initiate a conversation and tell him the pain of unrequited love?

And knowing that the day finally had come to an end, made your eyes glisten with warm tears but you clenched your jaws so that your tears wouldn't fall. You somewhat suppressed your emotions and then glanced beside you and saw him staring at the sky. His skin was glowing under the moonlight, which made you admire him, completely forgetting about your surroundings.