🖤WHY I RUN INTO HIM🖤

"WHY, GOD? WHY DO I ALWAYS RUN INTO HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN? EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU WANT..?"

_________________________________

Author's pov

"Melon, I won't be always there to take care of you, so you have to learn how to take care of yourself.."

He said being genuinely concerned for you which made you somehow sad because it was going to be hard for you to be away from him but you were in no place to do anything so you chose to stay silent and slightly nodded at his words because everything he spoke was only for your own good.

Soon, you two started eating while talking and laughing about random topics, enjoying each other's company.

Your one hand had filled with food, one had a gilgeori and the other had roasted marshmallows. While you were busy devouring your food, his eyes were stuck on you and was smiling from time to time seeing you being cute while eating.

"Mhmm.. gilgeori toast is so yummy." You closed your eyes enjoying its taste making the other chuckle at your adorable pout. You opened your eyes and shifted your gaze to him and an automatic smile plopped on your lips just by seeing him smiling.

"You have sauce on your nose." He said pointing at your nose making you show him your hands which were filled with food.

"My hands are full.." You shrugged.

"Come closer," You knitted your brows in confusion but anyway you moved your face closer to him. He then took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the sauce from your nose.

"It's done." He said, drawing his hand back, keeping his handkerchief back in his pocket whereas you also moved back to your previous sitting position and faced him as you passed him with your cute smile.

"Thank you.." You uttered and faced down when you saw people staring at your table.

Look at them they are so cute..

She's lucky to have a caring boyfriend..

He's such great boyfriend material..

They are indeed a perfect couple..

You heard whispers of people who were looking at you two, you were trying hard to control your smile as you looked down shyly to face him because you were sure that he had heard them too.

"How's your dad now?" He asked trying not to make you feel awkward by those people's stares which worked perfectly when you gave attention to his question.