🖤NOT ALWAYS THERE🖤

"MELON, I WON'T BE ALWAYS THERE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, SO YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.."

________________________________

Author's pov

Let me know how would it feel to be your girlfriend only for a few hours.."

You breathed out in an extremely inaudible voice and your own words broke you in every possible way when you didn't get your answer from him which was killing you internally with each growing second.

Whereas his breath hitched as he was stunned to speak something, he felt like bursting into tears and taking it all out but he couldn't so he roughly nibbled his lower lip to control himself from breaking out into tears in front of you.

"It's alright if you don't wan..."

But before you could complete your sentence, you saw him quickly turned to you and soon enough you found yourself getting tightly embraced by him which made your heartbeat skip feeling his warm embrace, you closed your eyes for a minute.

"I'm sorry for making you cry so much today.." He vocalized as he caressed your head gently which made you smile a little.

"It's alright, Jimin-shi, it was tend to happen someday." You replied hugging him more tightly to which he hugged you with the same intensity with a soft tender smile on his lips.

"Y/n.." Your name rolled off his tongue perfectly, the sound was like music to your ears making your stomach filled with butterflies.

"Tell me where do you wanna go for our first and last date?"

"Huh!? You.." You immediately broke the hug as your eyes lightened up when you saw his smiley face which was already staring at you.

"Yes, I agree to be your boyfriend as I cannot be that heartless to bring myself to reject your last wish.."

He acknowledged with a soft smile while adjusting your strand of hair to keep it behind your ear, melting your heart. He again continued,

"And, if this is what makes you happy for a while then I am down for anything you wish."

"Thank you.. " You shyly said as you shifted your gaze down which made him release a chuckle.

"So, shall we head to our first and last date?" He forwarded his hand for you to hold it which you instantly did with a nod and a shy look displayed on your face. But before he could step ahead with you, you immediately stopped your steps which made him turn to you with a concerned face.