The Right Arm

After days of walking, we made it to the mountain. We haven't run into the others yet, I've tried to make sure of it. We ended up getting ambushed, but they realized we were members of a maze, and let us in. Both Newt and I were very sleep-deprived and hungry. So, after we ate, they gave us a bed, and let up sleep.

"Are you sure you have enough of the blanket? It's cold tonight, I don't want you to freeze, Newtie."

"Yes, Princess, I have enough, but you can turn around and get closer to me if that makes you feel better." I smiled and turned around, now, laying on Newt's chest. 

"Much better. And I'll keep you a little warmer." I said, looking up and into the beautiful boy's eyes. Newt ran a hand through my hair, and I nuzzled my face in his shirt a little further. 

"You are beautiful. So bloody beautiful." Newt whispered. 

"I love you, Newtie," I said, closing my eyes. 

"I love you too. More than you will ever understand. 

'Newt?' I thought.

'Yes, love?' 

'I love you.'

'I know, you just told me that.'

"No, Newt, I really love you," I said, moving my head and looking into his eyes. I bit my lip when I looked at his smug little smile. "I'm so in love with you," I said, moving myself up, and bringing my lips to his. I teased him at first, kissing the side of his lips, and his jaw, making my way down, first to his neck, then to his collar bone, and eventually to his chest. 

"Love, this is a dangerous game you are playing. Do you know that?" He asked, just as I got to his stomach. I kissed one of his abs before he interrupted me.

"Newtie. I know exactly what I'm doing." I said, in a soft, almost low voice. 

"Then come up here, darling," Newt said, putting his finger under my chin and pulling me up to him. Our faces were a hair apart, then, Newt pulled me into a passionate kiss. I pulled my leg over him so I was sitting on him. Newt tried to force his tongue into my mouth, but I wasn't letting him win that easily. I drew my tongue, and our tongues were in a battle. Newt won. He explored the inside of my mouth, while he slipped a hand under the first layer of my pants, just over my panties. He put his hand on my ass and I pulled away. "Too far, darling?"

"No, not far enough." I moved my hands to the bottom of his shirt and kissed him again. I started pulling up Newt's shirt and only broke the kiss when his shirt interfered, Then, he took off my shirt, again only breaking the kiss when my shirt got in the way. 

"Are you sure, love?" Newt said when I unbuckled his belt. I smiled and kissed him again, continuing to undo his pants. I felt a small smile on his lips, which caused me to smile back. Then, Newt did the same, he undid my pants, and slowly pulled them down. He was trying to make me wait, make me crave this even more, and it was working.

I pulled away from Newt and laughed. "If you're going to take forever, I'll just have to do it myself." I pulled off my pants and did his next. 

"You're in no mood for teasing are you?" Newt said in a low seductive voice. 

"I'm in the mood for you, Newt, and only you," I said, going back to my previous position on his lap and kissing him. Newt didn't like that idea though. He sat up, still kissing me, and moved my leg off him, causing me to break the kiss as I fell on my back. 

Newt pulled himself on top of me, kissing my jaw, and making his way down just as I had. His hands roamed my body, until they landed on my hips, just where my panties were laying. He kissed down to the bottom of my belly button, then, realised a short breath. It was more of a breathy laugh. "These are in the way." He said lowly.