1. The Start

" Venice wants Pa." The 2 and a half years old was crying for his most favorite person.

" Prince, you know na that your Pa is out of country for some time. Please have your meal or else Dadda Kim will be mad at you." The nanny was trying hard to calm down the toddler.

" Wahhhhh....Ahhhhhhh......whaaaaaaaa." he started crying loudly. " Venice want to be with his Pa Pete. Venice doesn't want to leave here. Whaaaaa........"

Hearing him crying this loudly in the morning the entire mansion woke up. Khun ran from his room directly to Venice and picked him up. Venice started crying again, hugging Khun.

" Can you keep quiet for a while." Kim screams from his room's doorway.

Venice started sobbing on Khun's shoulder. Khun patted his back and glared at Kim. He patted Venice back for a while and Venice doze of.

" Khun Khun, Venice didn't eat his dinner yesterday night. He was not having his breakfast either. It's already been 6 months since what happened with Pete and Khun Vegas. Venice is asking about them. He is crying desperately for Pete." Arm informs his master.

" I know arm. But who will know that Vegas actually drove Pete with himself to hell. Now where can I get him back? I am also desperately missing him, but I can't even cry like Venice. Venice needs to understand." Khun said while looking at the sleeping face of Venice. The kid must have been crying for hours to look this devastated. Swollen eyes, red face, Venice struggle didn't even end after two years also. The day Pete adopted him Khun really thought that the kid was lucky that his favourite Pete would raise him. He has to be happy. But six months ago that accident happened and in that Kinn, Porsch, Vegas and Pete left them. It was a blessing that Venice was with Khun at that time. Macau is studying abroad. At the end their father adopted the kid and put him under Kim and Khun's custody. Wait..... Kim that fucking bastard ...... Khun storms out from Venice's room and knocks Kim's door.

" Knock."

Unanswered.

" Knock, knock,knock."

Still Unanswered.

" Knock, knock, knock, Kim you little piece of shit open the fucking door right now or I will blow it."

Kim didn't pay any heed to Khun's warning.

Khun turns to his personal bodyguard Arm and Pol, " Go get the rocket launcher....." They were watching Khun horrifiedly.

The door opened suddenly,

" Are you out of your mind Khun ?" Kim shouted.

" How dare you scold that kid ?" Khun also raises his voice. " He is just a kid. Are you blind to see that he is missing his parents? He has been asking for Pete and Vegas since yesterday. He doesn't even eat anything. He doesn't want to stay here. "