He is back_2

Jerry and Khun had their lunch calmly that day. From then they were always seen together. Chey was shocked to see how Jerry controls Tehkhun's loudness and makes him a sensitive but still an asshole. 

For the last three days Kim has been sleeping in a guest room. 

Kim was investigating the last matter but had no clue till date. 

Chey was making something when Kim hugged him from the back and rested his head on Chey's shoulder. " I am sorry. Please allow me in our room my lord. The criminal has already served his time in prison." 

Chey laughed at his antics and nodded his head. He kissed Chey on the cheek, " I am going to shower, wanna join?" 

Chey nodded again. Kim was in 9 heavens, then he felt something fishy. " What happened? Why are you accepting all my requests today?" He asked. 

Chey turns to face him, " Because Venice is with Khun and Jerry, so I am free after making this." He looked suspiciously to Kim, " Aren't you happy that your requests are accepted without argument." 

Kim moved forward and kissed his forehead, " In these days I have started understanding you. So, I know you are lying honey, but anyways I will find it out soon." He stared directly at Chey eyes , and moved to whispered in Chey's ears. " I won't allow you to leave me behind. I will come with you wherever you go." 

Chey was looking at him in astonishment, what is Kim doing with him? Why does his heartbeat rise with Kim's appearance? Chey is ready to accept that Kim is a sexy man, desirable from women and men but he is not his worshiper. He even didn't like him when Kim used to be a singer. Then what happened now. Does he forget that he is here to search for evidence against Kim? And accuse him & his father as murderers? Till date he hasn't received any evidence against Kim, is he innocent? Porsche never gonna believe him.

Kim smiled wickedly, " Come fast I will prepare the bathtub for us." He went up the stairs. 

Chey breath in relief, " Are you out of your mind? How can you stare at him like that?" He scolded himself. He was holding breath for a while now. 

He turned back and started doing his work unaware of the stare someone was giving him from the entrance. 

On Korn's order his bodyguard entered the house. After hearing the commotion Chey came out of the kitchen to see their new guest. The moment his eyes met Korn he knew they were in big trouble now. He had to listen to Porsche last week. If he had left home with the proof Kim has handled his own father. But now he can't run. 

Korn looks at Chey from head to toe. Chey got goosebumps the way Korn was looking at him, " Indeed Beautiful..." Only words came out of his mouth. When he saw Chey's picture he was so pissed with the boy but now when they are in front of each other he regrets that he tried to kill such an antic piece. Kim is indeed lucky to get his hand on him. Korn was staring at Chey while taking small small steps towards him. 

" Paaa....." Khun's loud voice startled Korn. 

He halted his step and closed his eyes. After taking a long breath he opened his eyes and turned his gaze towards Khun. " Son, I am home." He said and looked at Chey with intense glares. 

After the awkward introduction and unbearable silence, they are now gathered at the dining table for dinner. Kim was seated on the right side with Chey and Venice where Khun was seated with Jerry on the left side of his father.