He is back _1

" Porsche you don't need to be mean to him. He is the same brother for whom you were looking for last 20 years." Kinn expressed his concern as soon as Porsche entered the car leaving Chey alone to stand outside.  

" Yeah, the brother who I was searching for when I was 7. Do you understand the importance of this Kinn ?" Porsche asked. " He is the only family I have. FAMILY" Porsche went out his anger on Kinn, " What do you want me to do? To tell him his brother is married in a mafia family. Or the family's head and his own father-in-law is planning to murder him through his own husband?" 

Kinn sighed that this revelation was shocking for him. Porsche was warning him from the start as he was claiming that Mr. Korn Theeryapankun was hugging and touching him in an inappropriate way. But Kinn always scolds him for accusing his father. Two days ago, when no one was home and Porsche was resting in their room, his father went in and tried to force himself on Porsche. Lucky enough that Kinn forgot one file and came back to take it, when he saw this. To his shock his father claimed that he was drugged by Porche who later tried to seduce him. Kinn doesn't want to attack his father Without any evidence. He shut the topic, but Porsche is still shaken from the incident. If that day Kinn has not arrived on time he must have killed his father-in-law in the end. He loves Kinn, but being raped by your own lover's father is not what you are going to call a sacrifice for your LoveLife.

Kinn pulled him and hugged him tight, " No matter what he did, Porsche, I love you. I love you today, I loved you yesterday and I am going to love you tomorrow. No matter how much he tried to separate us from each other. Next time if the bastard tried to touch you, just kill him. You have my words baby, just kill anyone who makes you uncomfortable. A Theeryapankun or not, you have me at your back." 

Porsche wiped his tears and looked out of the window. Chey was gone a long time ago. He touches the window glass, and a tear again falls from his face. If today the situation was different, and he is happily married to Kinn then he won't make his brother cry. He has planned lots of things for Chey. He always misses him. They never played when they were young as Chey got kidnapped when he was only 3. He wanted to be a big brother, he thought. But if today he reveals Chey's identity Chey would be at risk again. His father-in-law definitely uses Chey to control him and Kinn. For Chey's safety it is necessary to keep him away from Theeryapankun. He saw the bar for the last time and asked Kinn to start the car again. 

As soon as the car started a blast woke Porsche from his dream. Last night he and Pete fought over Chey and Venice. Pete is shaken from their accident and knowing that his child is under protection of the man who tried to kill them is making him paranoid over small things. The good thing is last night Vegas and Kinn finally generated their consciousness. He is going to meet Chey this weekend after that he will decide what to do next, till then Kinn and Vegas need rest, and he will give them that. 

" So, you mean he is not behind this attack?" Kim asked White who was standing in front of his desk. 

" Yes sir, my prime investigation hasn't led me to any suspect yet. But the goons are local. They must have been working for someone who is in an underground business. If Mr. Theeryapankun had sent them, he would have been more professional as he didn't hire immature people." White explained. " The guys who attacked the mansion yesterday were only there for money. They confess everything in two slaps."

" Strange, my intention does say the attack was from Mr. Theeryapankun." Kim has a strong belief that whatever happened yesterday is his dad's plan. He dismissed White as Nope entered his cabin. 

" The car is very beautiful Mr. Kim. Still the same fast and beautiful." Nope said and Kim's eyes went wide. 

" You saw all of them, right?" Kim asked.