The Game_2

In a room,Veronica Brahami was crossing all her limits with Kim or she was ready to cross all her limits. As Veronica started removing her clothes piece by piece. Kim was actually focused on her. She trips her dress down and walks up to Kim.

She started opening his belt then opened his pants. As she touched his crotch she was stunned. Kim smirks at her reaction, " What ?" He asked. " You really think you will give me a dose of viagra and seduce me." He laughed. " You can't even raise my d**k." He pushed her away and buckled his pants. " I always knew there was nothing gonna happen between us. Never. You are lower than a whore. Even she seduce her customers without drugging them. Cheap, attention seeking spineless whore." Kim spit all his venom on her.

First time in her life Veronica was facing such a situation. She always thought that with her beauty and her daddy's money she can rule the world and here she is struggling to rule a man's heart. She just lowered her head and grabbed her dress. After wearing clothes she moved out of the room crying badly. Beam was searching for her on the third floor west wing when Chey saw her running from fourth floor west.

He ran up to the next floor and walked in the room. Kim was sitting on the bed trying to disinfect the drug from his body. He saw in the door's direction as he heard the sound of opening. " Now what are you doing here pretty boy ?" He asked.

" You dickhead." Chey cursed but moved toward him.

Beam saw the crying Veronica and exhaled the breath of relief." Thank God you are fine." He took his sister to his house and left Forth as it is. Forth was still in his drunken mode. He saw his Father-in-law was walking upstairs. Which floor was he going yeah fourth floor.

He called his friend who was the manager of the venue. After continuous force and two three threats the manager surrendered and went as per Forth's instructions. Task was simple in Forth's eyes.1) Find the room booked by his father-in-law. 2) Send the camera in.3) Take two or three intimate photos and publish them in the press. His father-in-law desperately wanted publicity and he was creating a chance for him. But in his own way. With a proud grin Forth went out.

Viagra in Chey's blood started showing his symbol. Chey was feeling hot while making Kim's drink and he removed his coat.

Tie goes after that. Opening above three buttons of the shirt was normal, not until Kim commented, " Leave the shirt and remove everything."

" What the hell...hmhjhh. do you think I am doing?" Chey asked while trying to control his fast heartbeat.

" Obviously you are seducing me. And I have good news. Tonight I will do you good my boy. Come here come to your P' " Kim said with a smirk.

Chey avoided him as he was trying to make a drink. Finally after some minutes he took that drink to Kim, but till that time he was fully erupted. The lust was taking control of his body when he reached Kim, trembling from the eruption. Kim took the drink and placed it on a nearby table. He pulled the boy in lap who was shaking because of some drug. He caresses Chey and nuzzles his scent. There was something in Chey that was attracting Kim's attention from the first time. During his sexy time Kim follows a rule. He would never kiss his partner. In his mind a kiss is a symbol of showing your affection towards the person and he is not the affectionate person. He looked at Chey again who was looking at him. His breath was heavy, which means he needs to discharge in some time. While sitting on his lap Chey was moving his ass up & down, grinding their c*** together.