Meeting _2

Porsche received a message on his pager,
" We had a problem here. Let's meet at the end of the weekend. But it will only be a meeting."

" You fucking little shit....." Porsche cursed his brother loudly. He started his bike and drove it at high speed before anyone could notice. But someone did notice him.

At home,
" Now what ?" Jerry asked.

" Hide Venice. And stay near him. I will help others. They are here to kill every Theerapanyakul but they don't know who Pachara is." Chey gave his killer smirk to Jerry who understood the meaning behind that. Porsch was from a wealthy family where Chey grown up on street. On street you have to fight daily for your food, so this fight is just a piece of cake for him.

The men in black spread throughout the entire house and they started searching for Theerapanyakul's but nothing came in their hands. Two moves slowly towards Kim's room. Kim was aware about this intrusion but he was waiting for their move. Before the men could open the door Chey came and kicked them. The two were shattered with the sudden action. Their guns fell down from their hands. They saw Chey, and moved towards him. Chey grabbed the feast of one man and dragged others legs and gave them a hard push. The hand & leg talk started between them. Kim saw from his cam how sexy his boy looks when he fights. Chey dragged those two away from the passageway as the other three came in his direction.

Kim doesn't want to blow his cover so he didn't order any guard to meddle. But seeing Chey in these situations that also after their intimate time was hard for him. He checked the bullets in his gun and came out of the room. He fired a man who was choking Chey, left the grip and became unconscious on the ground. The other one left Chey and ran toward Kim, as Kim again shot another person who Chey was fighting with. Chey finished the third one. 5 gone, 5 more to go.

" Are you ok ?" Kim ran towards Chey and pulled him closer by waist.

" Yes . I thought you were still sleeping ?" He looked doubtful toward Kim.

" I was but the sound broke my sleep. Is it time to interrogate your husband as if I was cheating on you ?" Kim said in a joking manner.

" You won't live this long after cheating on me." Chey pushed him away and patted his heart.

Kim saw Chey walking gracefully. He chuckled at his husband's antics.

One by one they finish all, when they thought the area is clear, suddenly

" Ai Kim...." Khun screamed his lungs out.

One of the killers has a gun on Khun's temple. He came down with Khun,

" Who are you? What do you want ?" Kim asked.

" I just want revenge Theerapanyakul. You all will die one by one. I will kill you......"

Shhhheeeeee a bullet went through his head, as Jerry came out with a revolver from down stairs.

Killer died on the spot. Tehkhun was stunned. Jerry ran towards him, he touched Khun's forehead, " Are you ok ?" He asked while checking his body temperature.

" Hmmm..." Khun was dumbfounded for a while then he realised how Jerry saved him. He started crying and hugged Jerry tightly.

" Shhhhh. It's ok. You're safe." Jerry consoles him.

Kim looked at Chey again, " Are you ok?" He wiped sweat from Chey's forehead.

" Yeah a bit tired but finee...." Chey replied.

" Let's go and take a rest " Kim said and Chey nodded his head.

" Jerry ???" Chey asked and Jerry left Khun crying.