Spouse Story_1

Venice was sleeping soundly in Chey's embrace on Kim's bed.

" Nop...." Kim shouted and Chey glared in his direction.

Nop came in, " Take the kid in his room." He ordered.

Chey got up from bed and stood in front of Kim, "What the hell! Where are you taking my kid now ?"

Kim chuckled and signed Nop to take the kid, Chey tried to move further but Kim back hugged him tightly. Nop took Venice to his room and Chey freed himself away from Kim. He wanted to punch him really hard but Jerry gave a reminder to him that they are here for kid. Finding an enemy is the second thing which Chey wants to do for his brother. Venice is their priority. For him they are here. So just find the proof quickly & take the kid away. Easy right. Now they are half way to their journey. Venice is addicted to Chey and Kim invited him to stay in their house.

Chey controlled his anger and turned away. But Kim has other plans. He pulled him closer to his body. " You are very naive, my boy. There are some steps to claim your lover's child." He said in a husky voice. Chey's gaze was locked on Kim.
" 1st Woo, the one you like. "
Check ✔️. Chey thought.

"2nd Make them addicted to you, so they won't go away."
Now Venice can even smell him, living without him no chance. Check ✔️.

" 3rd step is to go to their bed. A bed is the fine place to know the secret of your lover."
'Awwww my baby is not dirty like you Kim. He won't hide anything from me.' Chey thought and smiled at Kim.

Kim does have a smirk but he moved closer to Chey after seeing him smiling.

" 4th Step is to date them. Make them fall for you. So deep that they won't live without you." Kim said while moving his lips to Chey's ear and bite him .

Chey was trying to interpret his action when he spoke again, " 5th step is make them your spouse to live together and 6th and last step is to claim their children. You are not even half way my boy."

Chey turned and tried to push him away but Kim was determined with his action, he started kissing Chey's neck. Chey didn't try harder because he does like the things Kim does to him. But he will never accept that, Kim is just a fling nothing much he said to himself and moan lightly. Curving a smile Kim bite him hard on neck giving a red hickey purposely. He opens the front buttons of Chey's shirt and turns him backward. Now Chey's back was touching Kim's chest. Kim lowered his shirt and started kissing Chey's back. What a great coincidence that Khun entered his little brother's bedroom without knocking.

" Kim......." He stopped in the doorway as soon as he saw two bodies glued to each other as Kim was rubbing Chey's length over his pants while feeling him.

" Shameless, at least stop when you hear me." Khun said loudly and the two male who were in heat came to their senses.

Kim hurriedly came in front and hid Chey at the back. " What are you doing here Khun ? And please knock the room before entering ?"

" Dad said this is my mansion so why did I knock as I am roaming in my own mansion." Khun retorted his brother back.

" Because this is my room, what if I was naked in here." Kim said while glaring.

" Yeahh yeahhhh. You will in some days. And also I have seen you naked many times." Chey peaks from Kim's back and gives some angry glaze to Khun, " ohhhh geez stop it. He is my little brother. Our mother died in a very short time after his birth. I was the one who raised him in this fine man." Chey goes back and hides his face again. Khun chuckled, " Dinner is ready Kim. Come when you both are in your senses."

Khun went out.
" Come here." Kim ordered. He looked at Chey, ' Such an innocent face and dark personality. You are bad, boy. Very bad.' he thought. " Listen, I know you are Venice's teacher. But here in my house you are my spouse first and then a teacher to Venice. The kid is not allowed in my room neither are you allowed in his room."