Meeting _1

Jerry gave a note in Porschey's hand,
' I will pick you up. Tomorrow at midnight.'

Chey was in dilemma for whole day. Jerry notice his action he was not in his happy self. Jerry took a chance to talk to him when Chey was cooking.
" What are you making today?" He asked.

" Green chicken & brown rice with herb bread, Tuna sandwich & porridge for my Venice ." Chey said.

" Wow, Kim likes chicken. Khun is on diet so will go for brown rice while Venice 's Tuna sandwich & porridge is already cooked. What a great housewife you are ?"  Jerry chuckled and Chey gave him a friendly punch.

Before Jerry continued further Kim entered home,
" Chey come to room." He said and waited for a reply which came only as a nod.
Kim raised his eyebrow but didn't say anything and walked to his room.

" Pack everything. We will leave at midnight." Chey said and went into his room.

Jerry was looking at him, " I don't think you want to leave this place. Do you?"

" It's not on me. It's not my mission. It's a favor to someone. Follow the order." Chey walked away.

Jerry was lookin at him, ' I have a gut feeling that something is happening today.'

Khun listened to Jerry's sentence, " What is going to happen ?" He asked in Jerry's ear.

Jerry was scared with sudden action near his ear. It was difficult for him to talk to Khun who was standing near him. He thinks Khun is the most beautiful person he has ever seen, but he is totally spoiled by his family. So it's better to stay away from him. On the other hand, Khun was curious about Jerry's different behaviour. In his entire lifetime he got so much attention from his family, friends and every person but Jerry is the only one who was ignoring him avoiding him.

Jerry's reaction made him laugh loudly.
"Tell me what's going to happen ?" Khun demanded.

"Nothing, it was just a thought," Jerry explained and tried to move away from Khun.

Khun captured his hand and turned him back facing him he asked, " Tell me or I will tell my dad." It was actually a threat.

Jerry made an angry face, "So what are you gonna tell your dad ? Tell me."

" I will make something up, like you fight with me best I will say you try to abuse me." Khun said and Jerry sighed.

"Don't you have anything to do except demanding attention from everyone ?" Jerry asked in his angry tone.

"What is your problem ? Why are you ignoring me ? and I don't demand any attention, I get all the attention wherever I go."  Khun captures Jerry's collar with both his hands and pulls him forward.

"Gonna tell your father that I have abused you ?" Jerry asked and Khun nodded his head, "Fine then." Jerry grabs Khun's collar and pulls him, leaving no gap between them. Their lips clashed with each other and Khun's eyes widened. Khun doesn't wait and gives access to his mouth to Jerry. After exploring each other Jerry left him and Khun stumbled while Jerry caught him and made sit at a nearby chair, " If we had met in other circumstances then the situation between us would have been different. Just forgot what happened. Bye." He left Khun on a chair.

" You don't see that right ?" Pol asked Arm.
" No. After Pete's death I am hallucinating, just like now. I saw Khun and Chey's friend kissing each other." Arm replied.
" Then I am also hallucinating. Maybe." Pol said after that they saw each other and nodded.