The Start_2

" Any update Nop ?" Kim asked while sitting in the chair.

" Not about accidents, but I am pretty sure that someone is creating hurdles in our path." Nop said.

" Why are you so sure about this ?" Kim asked.

" When we were going to meet the witnesses an unknown car was following us all the time. When we try to capture the follower, they open fire." Bill said.

" Hmmmmmm. Are you guys hurt ?" Kim asked and the guards shook their heads. " Any suspect ?"

" Not until now. But we got a big clue." White said. " The man who fired back has a Triple triangle tattoo on left hand edge."

" Whenever dad comes back, just check all his bodyguards including P'chan. Make sure you suspect them all." Saying this Kim adjunct the meeting.

" Khun Kim, can I ask you something ?" White asked and Kim nodded his hair. " Why do you suspect your dad the most ? Why would a father harm his own son ?"

" This circle is like a kingdom White. And my dad is the ultimate king of the circle. You can enter this circle on your own will but you can never leave this. Kinn is the one who tries to break that circle with Vegas. They paid for there mistake, but he drag me in this circle he drag my Love one in here and torture them I am the one who will become the reason to fall in his Kingdom."

" Paaa. Paaaa." Venice ran after a person in kindergarten. He goes near him and hugs his leg. " Paaaaa. Venice misses you." He looked upward with a lot of hope. But disappointment was written all over his face. He started crying loudly, " Paa......vyaaaaaa....vyaaaaa. Venice miss Paaaa. Venice wants to meet Paa......" Tehkhun ran up to him with Arm and Pol.

Till that the unknown person has already picked up Venice and patted his back. In no time Venice slept in his arms. Tehkhun tried to get Venice from his arm, but as soon as Venice came to khun he started crying again. That person picked him again and he slept peacefully in those unknown arms.

" Please come with me." He took Venice and others to a visitor room.

" Hello, I am the kindergarten teacher here. Are you Mr. Theerayapankull ?" He asked and they nodded. " Principal told me to show you the school. Where would you like to visit first ?"

" I don't think we can visit today. Venice is sleeping and we can't leave him alone. I will come back again." Khun replied.

" Hey, don't worry I will pick him carefully. See how silently he is sleeping in my arms. Such a lovely kid." He said.

" He has to be. We are Theerayapankull . Handsomeness lies in our blood. But I don't want to trouble you." Khun said while standing.

The person also stood up with Venice still sleeping on him. " Please don't do this sir. I am new here and this is my first task as a teacher. The principal says you are very powerful people. If I mess up this job he will fire me."

" We are indeed very powerful. Hmmmmmm." Khun thought for a while. Then look at the kid who was peacefully sleeping on that unknown person. He smiled and ruffled Venice's hair. " Let's see your school."

After touring the entire school Khun was satisfied, Venice could study here. He took Venice away and shook his hand with the teacher.

" Venice will start tomorrow."

" Thank you. " The person bowed slightly and started to go inside.

" Hey Arm, what was his name ?" Khun asked Arm.

" He didn't mention Khun " Pol replies.

" Haaaa. Then what are you looking at me go ask him. I need his name." Khun ordered and Arm ran towards the person when someone called him loudly.

" Hey Porchey, come here."

All of sudden their eyes go wide. Again a Porchey, one has already hit their family like a storm. Everything changed after Porsch's arrival in Theerayapankull family. Khun definitely likes him, but he became the person who can easily fix or destroy his family. Now this person Porchey, what are his intentions ? Khun looks at the sleeping face of Venice, because of him this person is definitely gonna stay in their life for long. He called arm back. Let's think for a while before bringing a Porchey into the family again.

" How was it man ?" Jerry asks Chey.

" It was good. Now they will know what kind of future is awaiting them." Chey said with a serious tone.

" Trust me your cute face doesn't match your emotion." Jerry said and Chey punched him in the guts.

" That's the way to thank someone for the job ? Do you know how difficult it is to find a job here in Thailand." Jerry asked as he was looking at Chey.

He glared Jerry then again looked at the passing car ' You were right babe, your son is cuter than you. He is my key to enter the mansion. Mr. Theerayapankull's here I come.'