The Game_1

Here comes one of my favorite couple as guests in story.

Phhhhaaaaatt Kim throws a file at his manager. " What do you mean by our security not knowing anything?" He asked in rage and the 10 security incharge who were standing flinched with his voice.

" I am really sorry for our incompetence sir, but we only found shadows in some places." one of the security incharge spoke.

" Yes sir. They broke some lockers but didn't touch the money or valuables." Others come forward.

" Yes sir. They were searching for something. The cabin was disordered. The documents were missing from the room." Others spoke.

Nop walk in with White & Nano,

" Find more evidence and report me. Don't leave a single stone unturned." The guards nod their head & Dismiss themselves after Kim's command.

Nop walked up to Kim's desk, " They were searching for this." He put a file on Kim's desk. Kin picks up the file and turns the pages, the file contains their underground transaction information. ' So they are again going behind this file ? Am I wrong to doubt my own father ? But my sixth sense says he is one of the masterminds. Even if he is, then who are these shadows ?' There are lots of unanswered questions in his mind. Kim saw the people in front of him, ' No. Not these. These are his most trusted people. They will not betray me.' He thought.

" I will take care of this, you just found those shadows." Kim said and others nodded their heads. As soon as they left the cabin Kim opened his wall and moved in. In the last one month his five warehouses have been robbed by some shadows. Nothing has been stolen. All the money and costly things were left as it is. Some papers were missing but not important one. Kim was thinking deeply when his phone disturbed the silent environment in his personal office.He grabbed and pushed the phone to his ear without looking at the contact name, " Kim...." He said in his cold voice while glaring at those photos.

" Hey honey, " Veronica Brahami says seductively.

Kim took his eyes away from those pictures 'This girl' He thought, " If you don't have anything important then I am ending the...."

" My dad is giving a party tonight and as his future son in law you must attend it." Veronica said.

" I am not and I don't have time." Kim retort,

" Then you must make some because he is going to announce a partnership between Theerayapankull and Brahami. So do you have time now or should I inform daddy Korn ? " Veronica asked.

Kim looked up, stretching his neck while glaring at his office's glass ceiling. If he has power he will definitely hang Veronica here till death. He will laugh when her eyes will pop and her tongue will out. He will talk to her lovingly as when he will successfully break her neck bone.