The Conflicts_2

The loud music was roaring in the street club of Thailand, and two naked figures were busy devouring each other. 

" Ahhhh..." Khun said and pushed Jerry away from him. " When you say we are eloping I never thought you would bring me here." 

" Why?" Jerry asked as he separated himself from Tehkhun and pulled the sheet up to cover Khun's naked body which was arousing his lust more. 

" This is .... this is..." Khun was gathering his words.

" This is cheap and down-market for you?" Jerry asked.

" Of course not. I was going to say it was amusing. You never gave me the bad boy vibes." Jerry chuckled at Khun's words. " But you are a very very bad bad boy...." He removed the sheet from his body and sat on Jerry's lap.

Jerry just moans and grabs Khun's but, " How many times I have to warn you?" He squeezed it. 

Khun moved his upper body forward on Jerry, " Hey, are you seriously going to murder my father?" He pecked Jerry's lips. 

" What if I say....... YES?" After listening to Jerry, Khun's facial expression changed.

" Do you have any bad intentions towards me & my brothers?" Khun asked again.

Jerry looked at him dearly, he moved his hand through Khun's messed hair. " You would have known till date if I had any?" Khun moved forward and kissed him dearly. 

" I don't know what my father did with you, but I won't hurt you nor will my brothers. I promise. Don't hurt us." Khun said.

" Why do you even think a single poor person like me can do anything to Theerapanyakul family?" Jerry asked.

" I don't know but the moment Chey & you enter our mansion, my guts were telling me that the air has changed its direction. You and Chey don't look alike but have a very strong dominating aura around you which came out sometime without your realizing." Khun said and hugged Jerry, " Jerry chan please don't hurt your poor babe." 

" My cute Japanese babe." Jerry tightens the hug. " If you are not tired then please start moving your ass, my shaft is ready for driving." Khun threw a nearby cushion on him but accepted his request gladly. Jerry looked at the moving figure, He never thought he would love anyone in this life, but he did, and he will definitely need to hurt his loved one to protect his only family Porschey. But is he ready?

"Boss, there is a problem." Jerry got a message when he was working on his laptop. He looked in the direction of the bed and smiled. Khun was sleeping there covering half of his body with duet. Jerry got up from his seat and went to Khun. He kissed Khun's forehead and covered his full body. He opened the cupboard and grabbed a shirt & pair of shorts.

Guards looked at their boss who walked in the office wearing a loose shirt & shorts while smoking. " What happened here?" Jerry asked.

" Some people were lurking around the bar and asking about Boss Chey and you?" Maddy, his second in command, spoke.

" What did they know about us now?" He asked again.