Spouse Story_2

Kim's plan got successful, his father received the news that evening itself via Khun. Reaction ????? The entire barrel was finished as soon as Korn cut the phone. His anger blinded him completely. 

Chan ran to his master's room, " Khun Korn, please stop this Khun...." He requested.

" Stop this...... STOP him  Chan......STOP him..." Korn breaks the nearby glass table. " The boy is getting on my nerves now. He literally brought his fuck boy in my house." Korn throws his mobile on the floor. 

Chan picked the device and looked at the images on screen Kim was smiling looking at Chey. He slid right, another pic appeared with Khoon & Kim laughing on something. In the next picture Venice was clinging to Chey and Kim was standing nearby. Venice must have taken a bath because the kid was wrapped in a towel. He saw the innocent smile on Venice's face and his lips curve little. 

The time when Pete's & Vegas's death news broke the kid was crying loudly without knowing the truth. That was the first time his heart shattered like glass only at looking at him. Khun Gun, his biological father died days before his birth, his mother left him the moment he opened his eyes to the world. Vegas would never accept him but he was lucky enough to catch Pete's eye.

Pete, the beloved junior of Chan, unfortunately went out with Vegas that night. If Chan knew it before he would never have followed Khun Korn's order. He took the life of his foster son. He will never forgive himself. He still remembers the time Pete used to visit his home with Venice. How happy the kid used to be. Chan is always against Pete's relationship with Vegas. But he didn't want him to die, Pete was happy with him. Pete's love was controlling the devil inside Vegas. Khun Korn was well aware of that. Khun Korn played his poisonous game and made him the source of the accident. Korn killed his own son and gave the same fortune to Chan.

" Chan....Chan..." Khun Korn's high pitch voice breaks Chan's thoughts and he sees Venice's pic for the last time before clutching mobile.

He turned towards Korn, " Orders Khun ?" He asked.

" Find out the truth about this boy Chan..... I give you 30 days." Korn said while sending shivers to Chan's body with his glare, " This will be the last 30 days of the boy's life." He laughed maniacally.

The time has started, 

Chey entered Theeryapanakun mansion, Korn knows about Chey's identity as Kim's lover..... Now Kim has to build a strong story, so his father will think twice before taking any action.

He signals Nop, White & Nano.

" Nano you will put in 24 hrs. surveillance on my boy. Make sure Venice would never be alone with him. Install small hidden cameras in the house and especially Khun & Venice's room. No one can access them, only the four of us. Am I clear ?" Kim asked.

" Yes boss." Nano nodded and went to complete his duty.

" White put your eyes on my boy's friend. follow, befriend whatever it takes to be close with him. Just do it. Make sure he didn't create any havoc in the mansion." Kim ordered and White nodded his head. 

After White's deparcher Kim turns his attention to Nop, " What do you have any question about your task ?" He asked.

" I don't think the boy is behind this." Nop said with a stern voice.