𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Lewis

March 15, 2023

I missed moments like these, cuddling up in bed with my girl. May was everything, and even though I narrowly avoided jail, as of at least, I still felt like a complete asshole. She deserved so, so, so much better. This is my second time doing something drastically fucked of this nature, with the first being when Nova and I got together back at Norwood in order for me to get back with May.

The weirdest thing, was that all these thoughts were racing through my head as May and I made out. I wanted to make a move further, but I didn't know if it was soon enough to. I was on top of May, and she seemed very receptive to my actions, but I don't know.

I mean she's my girlfriend right? And she's probably thinking the same thing as me, just waiting. So what am I waiting for?

May

Lewis began kissing my neck, causing me to tense but not for the typical reasons that a girl might tense to a man's touch. It was a pleasant feeling, trust me, but knowing that Cassidy also got this treatment just didn't sit right with me. "Wait," I said, but Lewis wasn't stopping. In fact, it seemed like me asking him to wait fueled him.

"Lewis," I said again as he lowered his kissing and tongue action from my neck to my breast area. Yet again, Lewis didn't seem to be reacting positively to me. My imagination just got more aggressive with images of Cassidy and Lewis in my head as time went. Everything he was doing with me, he did with her. Everything. I know he did.

I could feel tears welling in my eyes. I couldn't bare this moment. My imagination got worse and worse as Lewis made more advances on me. It was almost as if a whole scene between him and Cassidy were playing out right in front of me. Then, a movie trailer came on. It showed Lewis and Cassidy, having kids, beautiful light-skin kids. That was something that I couldn't give Lewis. Both Lewis and I were dark skinned, so our babies would without a doubt be black. Maybe Lewis wanted light-skin babies.

"Stop!" I finally yelled, which I assume freaked Lewis out. "What?" he asked, sounding shaken up as hell. "What's wrong?" I could feel tears rolling down my face, "did you not hear me trying to talk to you earlier?" Lewis shook his head.

He said as he sat up, "I'm sorry May," he said, "I really didn't hear anything. I just wanted to make you feel good and was focused on that." I couldn't help but start crying, because Lewis probably said this shit to Cassidy too.

"Why are you crying?" Lewis asked, wiping tears off my face, "did I hurt you?" I shook my head no.

"You did all of this with her," I said simply, and Lewis shook his head. "That's not true May," he said. "Cassidy wasn't passionate at all. Sex was rough and fast when it came to her." I wasn't buying it. "You still probably cuddled with her and told her you loved her and shit," I retorted.

"I did," Lewis said, "but Cassidy and you aren't on the same level. Cassidy was like a weird crush that you don't even understand. I didn't know what attracted me to her. I can name a dozen and one things that make me want you." I sniffled.

"And you are the only women who I've ever gently paid attention to in bed or catered to. If you don't believe me, ask Nova. She and I weren't passionate at all. I know I haven't been perfect May and I know this may take some time and a lot of serious talks, but I'm willing to do anything to make this better. You stayed by my side in my hardest situation imaginable, now it's time for me to have your back as we try to ease our way back into reality."