Sore ;)

I can't believe I wrote this.. Anyways it's straight to the point. Please.. enjoy. <3

Female Reader X John Doe
.
..
...
....
.....

     Your naked body laid horizontally on the edge of the bed. He stood over top of you. He claws your sides and moves his eyes down to your stomach. His fingers slide down and tugged your panties. He tears through them with his claws.

     And lowers his head and pulls your body down with his arms. He begins licking your sensitive spots. His tongue is one of the biggest you've seen. He slides his tongue inside you multiple times and you feel his heated breath. He closes his eyes and looks like he's enjoying it, he's so calm.

     While you pant, moan, and clench the sheets. The more longer John Doe continued the more he learned and got used to what you enjoyed and moaned from. He slid his hands up from your tighs to your waist. He looked at you, your flushed, panting and half lided eyes. God how much he loved your expression.

     He focused his attention on you're breast for a second and gave one a big quick yet gentle lick. He moved his mouth towards your throat. Softly biting down and continued to do so. That's until you let out a noticable louder moan which caused him to attack your weak spot on your neck. The whole time his penis was press against your wet area.

     Giving you a begging want for him to insert it in. You nudged him off your neck and instantly pulled him into a deep kiss. His soft tongue and slimy saliva mixed into yours. Your tongue countlessly rapped around his. He moaned multiple times inside your mouth.

     He slowly pulled away. And look you straight in the eye's. His pupils are big and looking closer you can see a heart inside them. His cheeks glowed pink with a red hue. And his mouth was a gape. He didn't talk but asked you with his expression if it was okay.

     You gave him a begging look and he knew that he should start. He laid his chin onto of your head. And grabbed your shoulder with his right hand. He used his left to gently guide his penis into you. The movement his tip was pushed inside he muffled a mewled.

     As he slowly kept pushing inside you he began to quietly pant. Fully inserting it in. His now free left hand grabs your waist. And he starts very slowly. Every time he pounds you he moans feebly.

     Even a few breathy sighs. The bouncyness of the bed enhanced the thrusts. His penis felt so warm and it filled you perfectly. His thrusts became deeper and you felt yourself being overwhelmed with pleasure. His thrusts were so fluid, he knew what do for sure.

     But didn't know it will feel so enjoyable, so- He began panting faster. Even making a few whines, the bed shakes and the pounding became faster.. and faster. The two of you were moaning messes.

     Your wetness was all over him and the fact that your were breathing into his neck made him hornier. You felt so good; the movement you thought that he would stop and cum he'll keep going.  He had a lot of stamina mentally and physically. Your mind was blink, you were so overwhelmed with pleasure that you thought you'd cum. A couple more hard thrusts and you let out a loud whine.

      And came all over him. He slowed down and looked down at your area. When you came, you came.. A lot of thick milky clear liquid was flowing out of you. He looked so pleased and stocked with how much flowed out. John Doe simply stared.

     Then looked back at you, you had your head laying down. Looking at the ceiling, gasping. He felt you legs softly shake underneath him. Something in his mind clicked and he abruptly began pounding you. God the room was roaring with moans and pleasurable screams.

     His hands wrapped around you waist. Claws digging your skin and you were basically his toy. His hands push your body down the movement he thrusted. He countlessly threw his head back and let out loud groans and whimpers. His half lided eyes where nothing but hearts.

     He was lost in himself.. or in you a matter of fact. His felt pleasure before but wow you're incredible. Then he felt the sudden urge to mark you. To make sure you remember this deep meaningful and sexual movement.

     He moves to your neck and sucks hickeys. Not only that but he bit down extremely hard. The sight of the marks he made on you urged him on even more. Closer to your chest he scratched, many will leave scars. Few bleed; the wounds he could reach he licked clean. After a while of hard thrusting John Doe felt an unusual warmth through his penis.

     He couldn't stop himself, he feels this pleasurable pumping sensation. And quickly felt a warm feeling shooting out and.. Finally a deafening moan you feel his cum travel into you. He carefully pulls out and you can see the amount of white sticky cum and your wetness covering his penis. You switched places and pushed him on the bed, this time you licked him clean.

     This cause him to mewl. The both of you were tired and it was about time to sleep for the night. Let's say John Doe wouldn't let go of you for the rest of the night. In the morning you were sore.

     And he was forgiving by bringing what you asked for, carrying you around, and cuddling you. For just about the whole day you were trapped inside his forest for hair. In other words, he wasn't letting you go again. It's very comfortable, but in the middle of watching television you accidentally pulled out a missing brush and whole pillow that his hair once ate.. You mentioned it and John Doe just kissed you.

.....
....
...
..
.