Nightmares :)

John Doe X Reader
This one isn't that long but it's nice!
.
..
...
....
.....

Anxiety and pain. You felt scared and confused. Crying and you wanted out. But no matter how hard you fought it was useless. You felt yourself give up. Cold and alone are two words to describe everything that was happening to you.

Suddenly you sat up! You panted harshly, you tried catching your breath but your mind was still thinking about what happened in that horrible nightmare. You felt a distance rustle behind you. You look off to the side as your breathing was slowing down. You felt movement and a hand on your back.

You look at him, John Doe was worried. He didn't understand what was going on. You started to cry. Not necessarily from sadness but instead of happiness. Just looking at John Doe makes you feel back at home again.

John Doe hugged you, and his hair wrapped around you protectively. "What's wrong, You?" He asked calmly, his voice bearly a whisper. "I- I had a horrible nightmare." You said and soon you described your nightmare to him. Doe keep silent and comforted you when you got slightly emotional just talking about some parts. This was one of the worst nightmares you had ever had.

You're just glad that Doe was there for you. After you finished he layed you back down and fixed the blanket on top of you. Making sure it covered every part! He faced you and kissed your forehead. John Doe then stares at your eyes. "It's going to be okay."

After- he suffocates you with love. Doe secretly waits for you to fall asleep and seeing you peacefully sleeping he wipes the last few tear drops from your face. Smiles and falls asleep himself.

.....
....
...
..
.

John Doe x Reader