Hair Day :D

THIS ONESHOT IS STILL ALIVE! YIPPEEE
Also sorry for the changing writing style, I'm trying to find one that suits me the best. Anyways, continue:

Reader X John Doe
.
..
...
....
.....

Today was your day off from work, and this gave you the perfect chance to throw away that old box of random things you've kept over the years. You pulled it out and place it in the middle of your room. You filled up trash bags of trash and things you didn't even know existed. As you filled up another bag you heard the door behind open. (Oh no) was the only thought you had when you felt someone pounced on you.

"Hello!" That familiar voice greeted you. "John Doe, you goofball, what's up?" "Oh nothing, I just missed you." He said as he looked down at the floor. "Doe, we literally ate breakfast three minutes ago." "What's your point?" He asked you as he sat down next to you. "..Wanna' help?" You asked, and he agreed. Four bags filled and you're almost done.

Yay, good because your back was starting to hurt. "What's this?" John Doe asked you. You turned around to see a pink pouch opened with hair clips and other girly hair accessories inside. Your face flushed bright pink for a quick second. "Oh those are from when I used to babysit my neighbors daughter." He stared at them.. "Come here." He said, you scooted over a little bit more closer. And that's when he place a teddy bear pin inside your hair.

You sat there and then just giggled. That was on the silliest and cutest thing's ever. In return you put a red bow in his hair. "Haha, you look very pretty John Doe." His eyes grew with happiness. You got your revenge, not only that but you took pictures aswell. As you look through the pictures you noticed that he appeared genuinely happy in all of them. To be able to play with you like this. All except that one photo were he was too busy trying to eat one.

Hmmmmm.. But that's just your loveable, amazing, boyfriend, John Doe!

.....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for being here btw! <3