An Anorexic :D

Reader X John Doe
.
..
...
....
.....

     Eating.. Eating was your problem. Day's and day's had come by and you've ate less and less. You had your reasons for your behavior and why you ate nothing to very little at all.. Sometimes you felt that your stomach was sinking inside itself like a void. Crying for at least a snack.

     Other time's you didn't even noticed that you didn't eat anything until you've gotten ready for bed.. This has been going on for a while... Actually for a very long time really.

(John Doe): "Ellooo!"

     John lovely said as he hanged onto the ceiling looking down at you sitting on the dining table.

(You): "WOAH- Hello john.."

     You took a few playful pants, clenching the area around your heart.

(You): "There never goes a day were you don't surprise me."

(John Doe): "Is that a good thing?"

     John Doe fell off the ceiling onto his two feet and tilted his head at you.

(You): "Uh- yea! Haha"

(John Doe): " Haha. Um (You) I'm a little hungry can you make me something to eat?"

(You): "John- you know how to cook hun."

He looked at you for a second.

(John Doe): ".. But I love what you make- it taste better if you make it."

     You giggled a bit before getting up and going through the cabinets and the fridge for options. John loves raw foods but he doesn't mind your cooked meals so today you made him a pasta dish. It's quick and simple, pretty easy to do in other words. You pushed the plate onto the table towards him with a fork and everything. He quickly gave you a bright smile before eating a bite. After a bit of conversation.

     John noticed something, you yourself wasn't eating anything. John Doe offered some of his food. Pointing the fork full of pasta at your mouth.

(You): "Oh no, it's okay Doe."

     He pushed on and and nudged his fork a little closer. You gently shook your head left to right.

(You): "Eat up John, it's all for you."

He laid the fork down onto his plate

(John Doe): "Why don't you want to eat (You)?"

You gave it some thought..

(You): "I'm just not hungry Doe."

     He didn't want to say anything but he knew something wasn't right. He held your hand that was now laying on the table. His smile slowly faded into a neutral closed mouth and his eyes begged for answers.

(John Doe): "Is everything alright (You)?"

     With a aching realization that John knew you weren't okay you decided the best thing to do was to tell him.

(You): "John Doe..?"

(John Doe): "Yes?.."

He leaned in a little closer

(You): "John.. I- .. Lately I haven't been eating all that well."

(John Doe): "W-What do you mean (You)?"

You took a deep breath in.

(You): "These pas- For a very long time now I haven't been eating to eating very little, Doe."

     John Doe looked down holding your hand a little more firmly. In his thoughts he wondered a bit.

(John Doe): "I.."

He was a bit lost but cared enough to do what ever it takes.

(John Doe): "Is there anyway I can help?"

(You): "I- I don't know Doe."

     John stood up walking towards the cabinets and pulled something out. He sat back down and it was a pack of gummies and a small sweet granola bar.

(John Doe): "I know that right now it may be hard to eat. And even though I don't understand."

He opened the granola bar and hold it out for you.

(John Doe): "It'll mean a lot if you took a bite out of something."

     Ever since that day, John has been slowly helping you eat. No matter if it was a small bite or a whole plate. Doe is super supportive and praises you for any progress you make!

.....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for your Request Cat_stole_my_phone ! ᓚᘏᗢ cat <3