Morning Song :)

The song on top was the song I listened to while I made this chapter.
(Pretty Short)
John Doe X Reader
.
..
...
....
.....

You had to get some fresh air.. Walking outside and sitting on a chair with a table in front. You placed your hand picked book on it. You stare blankly, you really didn't want to read. Why did you even bring it out in the first place? You questioned yourself. It was still very early in the morning.

The sun wasn't hot but it being there kept the cold away. All you can hear are the morning doves coos. It was peaceful. Suddenly you replayed some songs that were stuck in your head from earlier. You hummed and then sang out some of the lyrics.

Then you finally just sang the lyrics from heart as you played around with your finger's. Surprisingly you thought you sounded good. You voice swayed and held onto pitches very well. And you felt confident in that moment. As you ended the song a little someone came up to you and loosey hung his arms around your shoulders and placed his chin onto of your head.

"Morning, Doe." You said smiling sheepishly. Did he hear you? "I like when you sing." Welp, that answers your question. There was a comfortable pause. "Are you going to sing again?" John Doe asked as you could feel him titled his head on yours.

"I don't know Doe, I get nervous honestly." "I love your singing, no matter what you think of it." Hmm, maybe you'll give it another shot. As you continued to sing you felt John Doe physically relax his body on you.

You can feel his weight and the pressure was nice. As you near the end again you turn around to plant a kiss on his cheek. Like always, he'll never stop blushing and getting flustered at your kisses. He hides his face in your shoulder's. And walks away waiting for you to come eat some breakfast.

You sit there, you let out a peaceful sigh, than stand up to join Doe.

.....
....
...
..
.

John Doe X Reader