Sudden ;)

John Doe X Reader
It's straight to the point.
.
..
...
....
.....

You sat on top of him. John Doe wasn't allowed to move. You did the work. You move your body up and down and once in a while you'd stop to lick and kiss his neck. John Doe begged you to let him gain his control back.

You continued to edge and tease until you finally let him take control. At this he started slow, thrusting himself inside. It's very warm and sticky. It felt extremely good and there was no other way to describe the feeling of his penis going in and out of your body. It felt fuzzy and your body physically craved more. You slammed your hips on to his body.

And it caused John to whine and throw his head back. It was a rush of pleasure. You know very well by now that you were very wet. You look down to see his penis covered in your creamy fluids. It felt nice knowing you both were enjoying this.

Maybe a little too much.. he recovered and placed his hands on your waist and began absolutely hammering your insides. He didn't slow down until he felt himself get sensitive and had to stop. He didn't let him get off the hook so easily though. You continued it for him.

John Doe cried out so loud you thought it echoed through the whole house. He also made little whimpers and his expression intensified every thrust as if he body knew it was close. He voice cracks when you held on his neck and kissed it made it obvious that he really liked what you were doing. You cupped his cheeks into your hands as you gave John doe a kiss. And perfectly on time he came inside of you.

John Doe was so tired that he was drifting in and out of sleep. Cleaning eachother using only tongues. He pulled you in and curled his body around you. "Love you" he said tiredly. You felt him smile on your shoulder. You smiled and fell asleep right after John.

.....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for your request appliepie1030