Present :)

Reader X John Doe
.
..
...
....
.....

     You call John's name but he's no where to be found. You're a bit confused because he usually comes to you when you call him even just once. You walked through the house until you step onto something. It was wet and quickly soaking into your socks. You look down and saw a red liquid. Your heart skipped a beat.

     What's going on? Then you noticed that it wasn't just a puddle, it was a trail leading into a room. You quickly followed it hoping that everything is okay, he's okay. You tried the door knob but it was locked.

(You): "John Doe?"

     You knocked a couple times a little frantically. The door opens and you see John standing in front of you. He titled his head, and you quickly check him over. All while asking him if he's okay.

(John Doe): "I'm perfectly fine, (You)."

     He seems a little confused himself but quickly returns to his smile. Then his eye's widen and his smile grew. As he told you to wait there and he ran inside the room agian. You tried walking in to see what he's up too and saw some paint brushes and a cup of pink water. When he returned he had something in his arms.

(You): "What is in your arm's, John?"

     He unfolds it and it's a black shirt with the words I love you painted on surrounded with little heart's. You stared at it then it began to make sense the paint brushes the red trail. John was making you a present.

(You):"Is this what you have been doing John?"

You gently smiled

(John Doe):"Mhm!"

He timidly smiles back

(John Doe):"Do you like my gift, (you)?"

(You):"I don't just like it, I love it!"

     His pupils grew large, and he hugged you. When it comes to John he nevers missing the opportunity to give you hugs. He let's go and hands you the shirt. The shirt's fabric is surprisingly soft and good material that means it'll last very long. You're glad that it will!

     Just before dinner you decided that it's a good time to try on his shirt. And you didn't regret it, it fitted your body nicely. John was waiting in the living room for you because he often likes to help set dinner up. Even if he's handing you utensils. He's just happy to be close to you.

     John heard your footsteps and looks over towards you. He quickly focused his eye's on your body.

(John Doe):"Aah- You look so pretty.."

(You):"Haha, thank you Doe~ For the shirt and for your compliment."

     After helping you make and eat dinner the two of you sleep peacefully. You just made his night.

.....
....
...
..
.

Did you know that the creator of John Doe said that John actually created all the designs on his shirts by himself. ♡