Chapter 10 | Early Birds

"What a rush!" Octavio exclaimed before squeezing my thighs slightly, looking back at me. "We're here! You can open your eyes now, hermosa."

My eyes slightly fluttered open as I started to lose grip onto Tavi's clothes. I looked up to the building, that had a sort of warm ascetic to it. Dim lights hung from the wooden logs of the building, giving it a cabin like vibe.

"I'm assuming your not gonna get off my back chica?" Tavi asked before laughing, only to make me blush in return.

"S-sorry..." I softly spoke before jumping off of his back, slightly stumbling in the process due to the sheer shock of them not being used for so long in an uncomfortable position. I looked up at Tavi before wiping down my clothes.

"Oh chica vamos, I'm not that dirty!" He held his arms out while looking at me, before coming close to my ear. "Well, only if I think you deserve it..." He whispered seductively into my ear before gripping onto my hand once more, intertwining his long fingers with mine, pulling me into the cabin, hand in hand. I blushed behind my mask as he pushed the doors open, waving towards a old lady behind the counter. Her face lit up as she waved back at Octavio, looking back at me. 

 "¡Octavio! Ah, ¿y con quién estás tú?" She spoke in a sweet voice, as she gave me a kindhearted smile.

"La nueva leyenda, señorita. ¡La levanté temprano para entrenar commigo!" Octane exclaimed before hanging his arm around my shoulders, pulling me towards him as my hands met his exposed stomach. I'm not sure why, but every time Tavi spoke in Spanish it gave me the shivers down my spine. Just the way that language rolls off his tongue through his mask just did things to me. And the way his hand groped onto my shoulder as if to tell everyone that I was his and his only.

"Oh you poor little thing, Silva making you wake up early to train with him." The old lady chuckled as she gave me a reassuring smile before looking back at Tavi. "The usual?"

"Haz que dos, por favor señorita." Tavi answered before walking away towards a booth, his hand still glued to my shoulder. Before we reached the booth he let me go in front, letting me sit down before him. Once I sat down, my privacy was immediately being ruined to Octavio sliding right up next to me, although I wasn't complaining. His scent infected my nostrils as he looked around, seeming quite excited.

"Te prometo hermosa, your going to LOVE IT! She makes the best tapas, en mi vida." Tavi said to me before turning his head back towards the counter, as if he was expecting the food to be ready instantly.

"Tapas? Octavio it's just turned 6 am-"

"SHHH-" He interrupted, placing his index finger to the tip of my mask, making me playfully place my hand over my chest, pretending to be offended. "If I needed your opinion I would of asked for it hermosa." He growled slightly, following with his sexy chuckle that he always does afterwards.

After a while of small talk, our food came and I must say, it looked delicious, although there was a slight problem...

"Uhm...Tavi...?" I spoke, slightly embarrassed.

"Yes amor?" I looked up at him, not even noticing that not only his goggles but his mask was off too, letting me see every slight detail and feature he had on his gorgeous face. His mask created implants on his face from how tight it was against his nose and cheeks. His pearl white teeth shined through his thin yet plump lips that were accompanied with his very little stubble. He took a mouth full of his food before looking back at me.

"Uhm, how am I supposed to eat with my mask on?" I asked. He swallowed his food before playing with his tongue piercing between his teeth- Wait, tongue piercing? Oh my god he has a tongue piercing... You never thought tongue piercings were attractive, but on Octavio... It looked flawless on him... Is there nothing that can ruin this man!? 

"Well, you don't HAVE to hide your face in front of me hermosa, I know how to keep my mouth shut. Most of the time..." He winked.

"Tavi, I don't want to take my mask off."

He only sighed before thinking of an alternative. "Well, I could turn around? But then there is cameras around..." He mumbled the last part. I felt awful, but at the same time I wanted to keep my identity.

"S-sorry..." Was all that I could mumble before instantly earning an apologetic Tavi.

"No no killswitch, lo siento. Please don't apologise. I should respect your opinion, mi amor." I smiled back at his remark. What a sweetheart. "Is there no way you can eat with your mask on?"

"Well, I could try. The bottom jaw is movable but I have a mask underneath that covers my neck as well..." I rambled on.

"You could pull it down and face downwards while you eat, so I can only see the front of your mask and your eyes...?" Tavi suggested. I thought for a while before doing what he said, pulling my mask down from the inside of the skull mask while facing downwards, looking back at him from time to time only to see him stuffing even more food into his mouth. Once my mask was tucked underneath my chin, I began to tuck into my food. He wasn't wrong when he said this food was amazing...

An hour passed before we were stuffed to the brim with our food, leaving no evidence of crumbs or such on the plates as if they've just been cleaned. Tavi and I had our faces covered once more before leaving the restaurant, waving the sweet old lady goodbye in the process.

"See hermosa?" Tavi begun, opening the door for me in the process. "I told you she makes the best food, did I not?" I could feel his shoulder rubbing up against me in the process, making me chuckle. 

"So what are we doing now then?" I asked, turning back to him.

"Well hermosa, I was thinking we cou-" I cut him off.

"What does hermosa mean? You keep calling me things in spanish. Does it mean ugly bitch?" I laughed slightly before looking back at me. He never said a word, however his gaze was on me for a few silent seconds before he had the courage to speak.

"What do you think hermosa means, hermosa?" He said as he slightly walked up to me, his body only a few inches away from mine.