Flashback 3

3rd POV:

Her body collapsed onto the iced dirt, trickles of blood that soon turned into pools infected the white snow. Her heavy breathing melts the ice that clumped onto her nose from the intense temperature as her body shivered from both pain and cold. Y/N sat there for minutes, regaining her breath and strength to stay alive, but it was unbearable at this point...

As if it couldn't get any worse, silver flakes started to gracefully fall from the midnight sky, piling onto her wounded body as well as the snowy floor. She coughs slightly, blood spewing out of her mouth as she whimpers in agony.

After hours, she still laid there, in pain and agony. Her body still covered with bullet holes, arrows and knife scars. Although her pain is traumatic, her heart is the only thing that seems to have the most damage...

Her pain is unbearable. She can't move. Her chest grew tighter as her breathing grew even heavier. Sharp stabbing pains surrounded Y/N's body with every inch of movement she does. She's stuck here. She will die here. The ones she once called family will find her, and kill her...

She coughs up more blood before slowly forcing her body to get up. The sounds of distant rioting echoed throughout the woods. The fear grew withing her fighting body. She decided that today is not going to be the day that she will not die...

...

She didn't die.

But she should have.

You heard me, Y/N.
You should of died there.
No one will save you.
Even You're own parents tried to kill you.
Doesn't that say a lot my darling?

I know where you are, and who you know.
What your doing, where you go.
After all, your carrying my blood.

Do you know why you are cursed?

For trusting others.
And you think Silvia will save you?

Or is he on my side...?

(3k reads I'm sorry w h a t . Thank you guys for supporting me so much! I appreciate all the reads and votes! Sorry for doing a Houdini disappearing act just alots been coming up n stuff. This chapters just tryna be a small little flashback with a twist so yuh hope you guys have enjoyed this book, and i love you all ❤︎ P.S sorry if theres any typos my hands are so fucking cold rn and I think I'm gonna die)