9x11 Long Live The Hero

The Tower,
National City
9:25pm

All the members of the Earth Defender's stood there, held up by Zatanna's magic hold.

"Hey, Zee." Polaris said, quickly getting Zatanna's attention. "You know you don't wanna do this."

Zatanna's reply was just starting at Polaris with no emotion in her face.

"No reply?" Polaris questioned with a smirk. "Then maybe this will catch your attention. Nos liberate."

Polaris casted her first spell ever. Specifically a spell to set them free. But accidentally creating a blowback that made everyone fall to their backs.

Just as the Earth Defender's started to get up, the rest of the Justice League came in.

Immediately Wally and Flash dash each other, going straight out of The Tower. Anastasia starts to fight toe to toe with Batman and Luke joins in.

Zatanna fires a blast at Polaris but she blocks with a shield of magic. Polaris sends a beam at Zatanna but Zatanna sends a beam back. They start to have an epic struggle before Polaris accidentally created an explosion that blew up The Tower, sending everyone down to the ground.

Polaris looked up at the Tower in horror, she accidentally destroyed their secret base.

___________________________________________

National City
9:40pm

After Superman slammed into Deja, she punched him off of her, and dashed at him and punched him down to the ground. When she landed, he sent eye beams at her and she blocked it with her gauntlets but she slid back a bit.

With one arm held up, she grabbed her shield and chucked it at him, hitting him right in the throat, sending him into a nearby building. She flew fast at him, but just before she could hit him he dashed out the way.

Superman took Deja by her leg and slammed her into the ground and then into the building, back to the ground and then tossed her down the street.

Despite all of this, Deja recoiled and immediately stood up. Superman was speeding at her in flight, when he got close she leaped above him. Using her lasso, she wrapped it around his neck and planted her feet into the ground. She intertwined her left leg with it and pulled her leg back hard, making Superman rag doll directly towards her.

She sent a punch at him so hard that it shook nearby buildings, this punch alone sent him flying into the air. Deje leaped into the air but her leg was grabbed by someone and sent her down to the ground.

When she came to her senses she looked up and saw Wonder Woman hovering above the ground a few feet away from her, Superman then joining in right next to Diana.

Deja put her fist up, in a stance ready to take them both at the same time. "Do your worst."

________________________________________

National City,
Outside the destroyed Tower
10:10pm

Polaris had just evaded a blast that came from Zatanna. She leaped and used her magic to lift into air, landing her a few meters behind Zatanna.