10x6 Home

Polaris walked through the doors of the watchtower cafeteria. She's been going here ever since her and Anastasia stopped talking to each other.

When Kara fought Abomination, that was the first time in months they seen each other but no one said anything, they only looked at each other.

But that was nearly three weeks ago.

Polaris looked over to her side and saw Kara sitting down eating something that was definitely not from this world. She walked over to the table and sat down across from her.

"Hey." Polaris spoke first. "What's that?"

"Oh, it's from this plan called Raan." Kara replied. "I flew there just to get this. I haven't had this since I was a little girl."

Kara made a gesture as if she was offering some to Polaris but Polaris denied and chuckled slightly. She focused her attention back to what she planned the meeting for.

"Speaking of different planets." Polaris started. "I finally was able to find Deja's location."

"Wait, what?!" Kara immediately perked up. "Where?"

"She's on a planet called E'Uphor. It's a few solar systems away from here. Has two blue suns, and has other life there. A lot like earth."

Kara stood up to began her way to prepare a spacecraft to get there.

"Thank you, Polaris. Did you want to come?" She questioned.

Polaris smiled. "Oh. No, I'll be here with greeting arms though."

• • •

Lena walked out of her penthouse bathroom to go to the living room where she called Alex over.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about something." Lena said as she sat down next to Alex on her couch.

"Yeah? What is it?"

Lena took a deep breath. "So, when Kara was fighting Abomination... I did something. I confessed to her that I love her. And I don't know how it went."

Alex had a face of pure shock on her face. "Oh! Lena, you're- I had no idea, congrats!" She paused for a second before she spoke again. "What did Kara do or say?"

"Well, I told her that I love her and I gave her kiss." Lena revealed. "She said she loves me too and gave the kiss back. But it still feels something is unsaid."

"Have you talked to her since?" Alex questioned.

"Not about that. No." Lena answered. "Am I thinking too much into it? I'm just worried I'm going to mess up a beauty friendship that I already almost lost once. I don't want that to happen again."

Alex smiled as she moved closer to Lena and pulled her into a side hug. "Kara isn't that type of person. If she didn't like it she wouldn't have lied to you. She loves you and it's real."

Lena smiled. "Thank you, alex."

• • •

Polaris walked out of the Watchtower cafeteria and was just snooping around to waste time until Zatanna signaled her for help with something in magic matter.

As she walked around she talked to a few people she hasn't stopped to speak to in a while. Interactions still being as wholesome as they were before.

Mindlessly she wondered back to the gym room where she last talked to Anastasia. When she walked to the doors, they opened just before she could and it was Anastasia.