First Day - Part 2

They ran up the stairs and stopped at the lobby, where Elora was waiting for them.

"Hello! Lumine, did you give Venti a tour?"

"Yes ma'am!" She responded

"Okay, why don't you two go to the food court? I need to go finish some stuff up"

"Alright, thanks Elora!" Venti smiled

"It's no problem, now go hurry!"

The pair rushed over to the food court, went up to order and sat back down. Lumine had ordered udon noodles, and Venti had ordered some grilled chicken and mushroom skewers.

Lumine rummaged through her bag to pull out a small light blue container of sanitizer.

"Would you like some?" She asked Venti

"Sure! Thanks" He smiled as the sanitizer fell into his hands. After giving some to Venti, Lumine put some on her hands too.

The food they had ordered came quickly and they started eating. As they were eating, Lumine cleared her throat.

"So, how are the other guys doing?" She asked, as she looked up from her food.

"Ah, they're all doing pretty well," Venti said. "We just had our comeback so we aren't doing much. Kazuha and Heizou have a modeling thing going on, Xiao has been teaching Aether to produce songs, and yeah!"

"How are those two not together yet??" She scoffed and folded her arms. Venti laughed at this.

"Honestly I don't know either"

"It must be so hard seeing those two being so oblivous every day," Lumine put her hand up to her chin and sighed.

"Trust me, it's really hard"

They talked and ate for the rest of the time, talking about 5wirl's recent comeback, Xiao and Aether being oblivious, and Lumines advice on navigating around the building. They finished eating and Lumine went to go call Elora. She pulled her phone out from her pocket and pulled it close to her ear.

"Hello, Elora? We're done with our lunch, so we'll be coming upstairs now!" Lumine said. She paused for a bit before speaking again.

"Alright, see you there!"

Lumine sat up from the table, "Come on! We'll go upstairs next so we can try some producing!"

She slid her fingers against the railing and ran up the stairs

Venti smiled at her enthusiastic behavior, and they headed up the stairs to the second floor.

When they got to the second floor, Lumine knocked on the door that had a "2" written on it. The door opened to reveal Elora, who motioned them to come inside.

Venti closed the door behind him as he looked into the room. Lumine picked up a remote with a color palette on it and pressed a couple buttons until a light teal color appeared on the lights.

"See, now the colors match both of us!" She smiled and clasped her hands together as Elora laughed in the background. He laughed with her and smiled at Lumine.

(Quick author note - I have no idea how producing actually works so I kinda assumed it worked like this lol. Sorry if I got anything wrong!)

"Okay! Did you get all that?" Elora asked them. Lumine looked dizzy and clutched her head.

"No?"

"Come on guys, it's not too hard, you can either add pre-recorded loops or record your own using the piano here or any of the other instruments in the room." She said as she slumped down in her chair.