Again

A month or so had passed since the whole Albedo-Sucrose scandal, which is what it was called by the public. It ended with Albedo's agency filing a lawsuit against the media company that took the pictures. It ended happily, as the couple got their justice, and stayed together with the support of their fans. Because of this, many media companies and people have refrained from taking pictures of idols in public.

Albedo currently lives with 5wirl in their dorm, and they're in the process of finding him a new place to live.

It is a sunny Tuesday morning in 5wirls dorm. The sun shining through the windows makes the room shine as the band sits on the stools next to the kitchen island.

"what. is. this." Aether says through gritted teeth as he looks at his phone screen.

"what is what?" Heizou asks looking over at Aether's phone but turns a full 180 degrees when he sees what Aether is looking at.

"nope nope nope, i refuse to believe this happened yet again"

Soon enough, they all come over to look, and everyone expresses their disappointment. Venti is still in the bathroom getting ready to go meet Lumine.

The rest of 5wirl hear a "click" coming from the hallway. Out comes Venti who is still trying to fix his hair when he walks into the kitchen.

"What? Why are you all staring at me? Don't tell me my hair looks weird.."

Xiao silently hands him the phone. Venti takes it from his hand and looks at it

5wirl's Venti and soloist Lumine rumored to have a collaboration

Venti looks at it with a sad expression on his face. He wanted to keep it as a surprise for Lumine's and 5wirls fans. He decides to read it.

After some debate, Teyvat Netizens have suspected a collaboration between 5wirl member Venti and soloist Lumine. Here are their reasons.

Reason 1

Some people have seen someone, presumably Venti, go to Starglitter Studios, which is Lumine's agency. 5wirl are under a different agency, so he doesn't have much of a reason to go there, unless he was working on something with someone. There is no photo evidence.

Reason 2

An employee at Mondstadt's Kitchen reportedly posted online about how they saw Venti and Lumine ordering breakfast to-go. They weren't the ones taking the order but they said that they saw the two together. This may or may not be true.

Reason 3

During Xiao and Aether's live a month ago, when asked about the other members, Aether stuttered and paused before answering about Venti. Xiao had to finish answering the question.

"xiaoaether makes a comeback" live manuscript

Xiao: "Someone in the chat asked where the other members are"

Aether:  "oooh, well, Kazuha and Heizou had their modeling project which they've been working very hard on, so please support them on that when it comes out!"

Aether: "And Venti...uhh"

Xiao: "Venti went out for practice"

*Aether proceeds to laugh nervously, like he is hiding something or lying*

Reason 4

A netizen claims that they saw Lumine and Venti together outside of 5wirl's entertainment company, Welkin Entertainment. There is no photo evidence.

Reason 5 - The biggest reason

During the same live from reason 3, Venti called Xiao + Aether while the live was going on. He made a couple jokes and a female voice could be heard laughing in the background. Netizens say that this sounds like Lumine's laugh.

What are your opinions on this?
Leave them in the comments!

"This is actually ridiculous!" Aether exclaims angrily.

"Netizens are damn observant," Albedo adds.

Venti hands the phone back to Xiao. "I mean.. To be honest, It was bound to happen at some point, so I really don't have any feelings about it,"

"I mean, he does have a point," Kazuha points out.

"True.. Well, go ask Lumine how she feels about it, and comofrt her if needed," Albedo says.

"Will do!" Venti give Albedo a thumbs up.

"Isn't reason 4 incorrect?" Xiao asks, studying the article carefully.

"You guys have only met at Lumines agency for preparations so far if I'm correct?" Kazuha adds as Venti nods at his question.

"People will do anything to stir up drama I swear.." Aether mumbles breathily.

"Literally" Heizou agrees

"Anyway, aren't you getting late?"

Venti looks up at the clock on the walls, and widens his eyes.

"You're right! Thanks Heizou, bye guys!" Venti says, rushing out of the front door.

"Don't try anything on Lumine!" Aether yells after him as he locks the door.

im super sorry that this chapter is so short and took so long to upload 😭
i promise the next chapter will be longer!

-day