𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT I          CHAPTER III( retrieving the king )

ACT I CHAPTER III
( retrieving the king )

ANGEL JONES ALWAYS MANAGED TO GET HERSELF INTO STICKY SITUATIONS. Alike her dad, Jack Sparrow. The girl seemed to attract trouble like a magnet. It's not that she minded, seeing as there was never a dull moment. But Angel often wondered why it chose her as the target each time.

Maybe it was because she did, in fact look for adventure, and thrived off of adrenaline. Or maybe the universe felt bad Auradon Prep was so damn boring. (She figured the first option).

Even now, sitting in a car full of people she had never talked to. Angels brain was having a slight aneurysm trying to figure out the situation she put herself in.

The car ride was slightly awkward. Jay and Carlos were mostly confused about Angel accompanying them. Lonnie was expected, the girl was always looking for a way to prove herself, and that she continued to do. But not only had Angel never talked to the VK's, she didn't seem heroic the slight less.

"So—Angel right?" Jay shot a glance through the mirror from his seat. She hummed along. Sitting silently, picking at her nails. Now, the brunette could never really do small talk or even hold a conversation for the matter, the acceptation being Joseph. And when she did, it was either shamelessly flirting, or negotiating a deal. The later normally used when trying to get her father out of situations she didn't even know how he got into. (Much like her in that case).

"Not very talkative huh?"

"I guess so..."

Rather than continuing the painfully boring conversation. She looked out of the tinted windows, an island home to many villains in view. She'd never gone to the isle, nor could she ever imagine staying there. They were inclosed by a barrier with no way out. They couldn't sail the sea's like Angel had grown up doing, and the thought made her physically ill.

Call her dramatic, but a life without adventure and freedom wasn't worth living.

The black limousine finally reached the rocky entrance. It slowly drove through the barrier, the magic washed over the four teenagers. A feeling Angel could only describe as Angelic.

Jay pulled up, exhaling deeply he opened the door wide, stepping out. Carlos and Lonnie followed, as did Angel.

Jay and Lonnie spoke a few words to each other, but they were ignored by the curious brunette. Fog coated the atmosphere, littered rubbish and scattered goods laid used on the ground. She couldn't help but want to venture further, but the thought of a captured King had her feet stay put.