𝐈𝐗. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐤

( Angelica's outfit )

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT II     CHAPTER IX( all hands on deck )

ACT II CHAPTER IX
( all hands on deck )

ANGELICA SPARROW, THOUGH SHE may not have been the most ruthless pirate in the land, was by far the wildest. She was about as tameable as the sea itself, and as trustworthy as a siren. Angelica was the one bringing a knife to a gun fight. Her reckless actions and careless decisions paying off rather greatly, as it gave her a title all of the seven seas recognised.

The earning of her name didn't come easy. She remembered the first of many village's she'd reeked havoc on just to prove herself worthy. It was Port Royal to be precise. Angelica ran freely in a town full of caged animals. She freed the captured, fed the poor, and stole from the rich. Everywhere Angelica went, chaos followed soon after.

Her latest exhibition was one consisting a boisterous, dangerous and bawdy town infamously known for being a pirates safe haven. Tortuga was the name, and she sure as hell made an indent in its stayers. Angelica drunk rum till she dropped, gambled till her pockets were bone dry, and brawled until her knuckles were split with dry blood.

Some stories of her tales ventured further then the murky waters. They traveled from kingdoms, to towns, Kings to Queens. The news of a wild pirate running freely, much more interesting than whatever Royal duties they had to attend to. Auradon included.

She was not nearly as infamous as her father, but she was slowly getting there.

Angelica smirked at the memories washing back, because regardless of her status in Auradon. She was still, and will always be the daughter of Captain Jack Sparrow. Not the quiet introvert, but a living legend amongst the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Groaning, Angelica tightened the tainted black bandana around her forehead. Finishing the knot before reaching back in search for her hat. Though was indeed confused to find not one, but two of the same category.

Angelica's eyebrows furrowed, turning around in Curiosity. Harry's hat laid unattended, the same one she'd 'borrowed' from her trip down the isle. It took a moment of hesitation before her fingertips graced its brown leather. Rimmed with fake fading gold, a cross charm was attached to it, with a small feather completing the pirate hat.

She remembered the moment she got it, and exactly how. Angelica still felt his lingering touch, the silver hook caressing her face aimlessly without care. She remembered his tousled hair, and the man's pale skin unlike any pirate she'd ever seen. But a boy wasn't her main priority, nor would it be for a long, long time. She didn't need her mind preoccupied when it was already filled to the brim.