𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

( Angelica's outfit )

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT II     CHAPTER XII( the arrival )

ACT II CHAPTER XII
( the arrival )

IT HAD BEEN EXACTY three weeks since the admittance of the mind stone. Three excruciatingly long weeks of sailing towards it. And three weeks of vision free nights. Angelica didn't know whether or not to be jumping up and down in joy, or letting her nerves take over. She was sitting in an anticipation waiting for something—anything to happen, but was met with a blank slate every fucking time.

Angelica still didn't know why she was being shown visions of what she assumed was the mind stone. The brunette didn't even know how such a thing was possible, let alone why it would choose her as the victim. She was a normal pirate, the daughter of Captain Jack sparrow to be exact, and a stupid flirt. Angelica wasn't special.

But regardless of whether she was special or not, the stone had still chose to afflict her mind. And she was loosing her insanity bit by bit because of it. Nonetheless, she powered through. Acting as if each passing day wasn't driving her to the brink of explosion.

But now approaching a nearby Pirate ship headed in their very direction, most likely having the same intention as her and her crew. Angelica Sparrow hoped to let out her pent up anger, more specifically against them.

Now, Jack normally never went to these extents when meeting a fellow pirate. They were after all, a dying breed, and he did not want to intensify the odds of falling victim to it. But desperate times call for desperate needs. And if the enemy was in fact, sailing towards what they had been searching for a month straight, they were bound to have some issues.

This happened to benefit the youngest Sparrow in more ways then one. It had been quite some time since her last dangerous charade involving pirates, the isle being Angelica's most recent encounter. Where she met Harry, the maniacal flirt, and skilled swordsman. Although due to it being nearly a month and a half ago, her fingers twitched in anticipation for a proper brawl. One where she wouldn't have to hold back.

She was after all 'the wildest Pirate in Caribbean', and they didn't exactly give that title away with ease.

As the black ship approached, Jack shouted "Full Cover!" startling Angelica out of her daze. The crew began their duties, scurrying away as fast as they possibly could. The ship's residents became nothing short of swearing barbarians, loud ruckus filling the empty void clashing between the two large boats.

Angelica jumped to her feet, joining Elizabeth who peered over the edge. The rivalry ship didn't seem to shy away at Jacks challenge, instead, the girl could very well hear them loading cannons. It seemed they wanted the stone almost as much as Jack himself.