𝐕𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT I          CHAPTER VI( the cotillion )

ACT I          CHAPTER VI
( the cotillion )

ANGEL JONES WAS NO STRANGER TO ALCOHOL. Her father and his crew, consumed the substance like water. Having to deal with drunks steering ships was not easy, but it was something she had easily gotten used to.

She didn't despise the beverage, not at all. It was her getaway when things got rocky, much like it was theirs. A blanket to shield whatever it was one was battling.

Angel wasn't a full alcoholic like the rest, she just liked the occasional vodka shot, and whiskey neat.

So when Joseph, the gentleman he was. Pulled a flask out of his jacket pocket, filled with an unknown concoction, Angel was quick to jump on the offer. The brunette couldn't be sober for an event like this.

Handing the metal flask to her, a sour smell escaped as she opened it. Glancing at Joseph's proud expression, she scoffed, downing half in a matter of seconds. Angels eyes widened, cringing at the strong taste. "What' in gods name, is that?!" She coughed rapidly.

"My secret recipe!" Joseph puffed his chest out.

"Well keep it a secret, 'cause that is foul." Angel spat. Eyeing their surroundings in case Fairy Godmother payed a visit. The boy took a sip, coughing himself.

She hissed, Angel was still struggling slightly at the feeling of heels. Her ankles ached from the amount of twisting, and her feet were developing sores. She missed her boots already.

"Hey."

"Yeah?" Angel questioned. Groaning at the black heels.

"You look really nice." The boy smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. The girl flushed a shade of pink, tucking a curled strand behind her ear. "You don't look too bad yourself, Josey—" Angel teased, knowing he hated the nickname.

"Woah! I complimented you and this is the thanks I get?" He cut her off, "low blow...Angie." She laughed, ignoring his last comment.

Continuing their treck, they reached the grand yacht, the brunette groaned. Reluctantly, she snatched the flask out Joseph's hand, throwing her head back and taking another big gulp. Regretting it instantly as it hit her tongue.

"Calm down, this stuffs strong."

"No shit Sherlock."

With that, the duo made their way into the white boat. Avoiding paparazzi at all cost, and any AK that approached them. Music boomed from the speakers, many teenagers dancing with their partners rather silly.