𝐗𝐕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT III     CHAPTER XV( the newbies )

ACT III CHAPTER XV
( the newbies )

ANGELICA SPARROW was prone to annoyance. From the very second she was the born, to the moments in life she found her eye twitching. Perhaps it was for the fact she grew up around pirates with sever drinking problems and anger issues, or maybe it was because she had since inherited the symptoms after surrounding herself by said scallywags. She figured the later option.

But even so, annoyance was indeed radiating off of her sleeping body as she felt the singular device buzzing continuously next to her double bed. One she hadn't used in months, and hadn't missed since.

Groaning, the girl rolled over in hopes her tatted hand would reach the rectangular light box. Her dark hair was covering every inch of her face, meaning she couldn't see for the life of her and otherwise rolled just that bit too far off of the bed. Her body landed harshly onto the hardwood floor, creating a loud lump as her back ached in sorrow.

"Bloody hell!" Angel yelped with a musky voice, holding her head in her hand as she reached for the phone from underneath her. In utter frustration, she heaved a breath and narrowed her sleepy eyes at the small screen. It was slightly blurry at first before her eyes adjusted and found just who blew up her phone. It was Evie fucking Grimhilde.

She assumed Joseph had given her number away to the blue haired girl, and she'd taken full advantage of it. The texts were a mixture of excitement and mischief, and Angel didn't know whether that was a good or bad thing.

Evie:
⭢ Hii Angel, this is Evie! Blondie Locks gave me your number as i had to ask you something before you vanished.

⭢ Meet me at the front of the school at precisely 3:30, you have no choice in the matter. Don't be late its important, and make sure to dress nice! Love ya x

Angel scoffed, rolling her eyes at the reason she was abruptly woken up. Deciding it wasn't worth the
hassle of declining her offer, she wrote a short message complying.

Angel:
fine. ⭠

Finishing her statement, she glanced at the tiny clock placed on the corner of her screen. Her eyes widened as she saw the tiny numbers reading 3:25. "Fuck!"

Jumping up with haste, she scurried to find one of her many black dresses seeing as the red one she was currently wearing, had since been soaked with sweat in her sleep. Throwing the fabric over her head, she swapped with a preferably cleaner one. It was slightly tighter and hugged her curves perfectly, while also having a nice flow nearing the end. The dress stopped mid thigh, a perfect length in her opinion.