𝐈𝐕. 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT I          CHAPTER IV( auradons finest )

ACT I CHAPTER IV
( auradons finest )

ANGEL WOULDN'T GO AS FAR AS SAYING, SHE AND THE ISLE KIDS CHILDHOODS WERE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Of course, she was fortunate enough to be given multiple opportunities, and a safe place to stay. Something she was forever great full for.

other than that, they were some what similar. Angel used to steal to survive, fight to gain respect, and had to ultimately give up being a child, to make a name for herself.

Though they definitely still had their differences.

While Angel had freedom, they did not. Concealed by a magic barrier, anyone who stepped foot in, was held captive. The VK's sat on a island that was slowly rotting away. With moulding fruit, naked trees, and litter intoxicating the air. It would slowly but Surely, crumble in due time.

Angel hadn't given it that much thought before visiting. But sat in a tension filled car, with a pirates hat perched on her head. She couldn't help but wonder the secrets held in the packed island.

The adrenaline that consumed her merely minutes ago, vanished and was replaced with panting breathes. She and Evie, (who was still holding onto her hand), laid tiredly resting on the leather seats.

"I'm really sorry, that things didn't go the way you wanted them to." Ben huffed. "I mean—as long as you're safe, that's..." she panted, throwing her hand up.

The VK's, including Lonnie and Angel, stiffened at the tension circling them.

"I mean, at least I got to see the isle." He continued, "they're my people, too."

"Uma helped me see that." Angel cringed, sinking into her seat, the hat leaning into her eyes, hoping she'd disappear from the shear awkwardness. Evie glanced at her distorted face, holding back a giggle at the scene.

"Ben, Uma captured you!"

"She's an angry girl, with a bad plan." He shrugged. Mal's mouth fell agape, "that's not so different from you when you came to Auradon, Mal."

Angels eyes widened, that was a low blow.

"Awkward..." Dude, who was sat next to Carlos mused. Evie cursed, Angel bit her tongue trying to hold back a laugh. "Dude, I know you can talk but it doesn't always mean you should."

The rest of the ride was filled with uncomfortable silence. Evie and Angels hands sat intertwined. Neither wanting to let go, as it was their stress reliever. Using this time, Angel took the hat off, choosing to study it. Rimmed with fake fading gold, it was worn brown leather, similar to the one she had herself. A white feather sat on top, completing it.