𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT III     CHAPTER XIV( back to school )

ACT III CHAPTER XIV
( back to school )

ANGELICA SPARROW sat in complete extinguish. Her singular bag straddled over her shoulder, and hair cascading down her back in effortless waves. She watched with dull green eyes, a lifeless expression on her face as dread overcame her every cell.

Being back in Auradon was one thing. But when she was currently experiencing unwilling and deadly changes. It was another.

For the past 3 months Angelica had seemingly disappeared off of the face of Auradon. And most could say wholeheartedly that when she vanished, she changed. In more ways than one. Though the converts were subtle, it was obvious to the few passing by her, that Angel Jones had indeed changed.

Her eyeliner just that bit darker, small cuts littering the surface of her face, and hair tinged a deep brown unlike the sun lit beauty it once was. Not only that, but mentally, her aura had shifted. An angry more preserved spirit followed her around like a lost puppy, creating purple bags underneath her eyes and uncontrollable emotions she didn't want, or more so, didn't have ( previous too ).

Angelica, or Angel, was sure she looked like a walking corpse. But for once, she didn't fucking care.

It was the middle of the day, her feet hurt, not to mention her head was aching thoroughly, and she was sure so much so, her eyes were starting to tinge a bright red because of it. ( one of the many 'perks' she had to endure when any emotion flared within her, and it was all because of the . . . incident. )

Angel shook her head, brushing the locks of hair out of her face as she rid her mind of any previous thoughts. Taking one last deep breath, she glanced up and eyed the large castle she felt was ushering her away. Whilst that thought did seem pleasing, she rather reluctantly took a step forward. Ignoring the few staring, both holding their respective bags and suitcases, Angel started walking through campus in hopes she'd reach her dorm soon enough so that the eyes glued to her figure would depart.

It was September first, which meant everyone including clingy royal parents would be out helping their children move back in. She just hoped she'd be able to storm through the grassy lands without a disturbance from both them, and their prissy little kids.

Keeping her head down, Angels decided to simply focus on disappearing as her black boots stomped against the shaved terrain. After a few minutes or so, she had finally made it onto the flat concrete ground, and she couldn't have been happier. The entrance was merely a few feet away, and she could already feel her soft pillow against the nape of her neck.

Although it seemed Angel had spoken too soon.

"Angel?!" a feminine voice screamed from the side of her. Turning to see who the producer of such an ear piercing noise was, she was surprised to see the source skipping towards her with her arms spread wide. The brunettes green eyes widened as a blue haired girl enfolded her into a suffocating hug.