𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT I          CHAPTER VII( summer holidays )

ACT I CHAPTER VII
( summer holidays )

IT WAS FINALLY HAPPENING. Today was the day Angel would return home. She was over the moon, not having to hide anymore washed pure excitement over her. Even after last nights event, she was slightly hungover and was honestly a wreck, more or less. But Angel was still the happiest she'd been since leaving.

She could already smell the salty sea water and hear her crews constant bickering. Angel pictured Ronan with his stoic face glaring daggers at whoever. She imaged her drunken dad wobbling back and forth trying to gain balance. Thoughts of herself barking orders and using her beloved sword swarmed her brain.

God she her missed home. 6 more hours.

Though until then, she was stuck in the grassy fields of Auradon.

Last nights Make-up was still on, smearing lines across her face. The dress she wore was thrown carelessly onto her dresser, Evie's gifted heals sprawled on the ground without a care.

Angel groaned, picking herself up out of the bunched sheets. She dragged herself to the bathroom, Joseph's flask laying on the countertop. Glaring at it, the brunette pushed it and the remaining rubbish off, landing on the tiled floor with a thud.

Looking into the mirror stared a mess. Throwing her head back, she began making herself look decent. Though it was indeed hard seeing as her slight hangover made an aching sensation surge through her brain.

Tiding her frizzy waves into a somewhat tame pony, she then proceeded to rub last nights old makeup off, planning to reapply once she'd met up with her father.

Grabbing her phone, (something Joseph had very kindly gifted due to her financial situation), she arranged a meeting. Wanting to see the boy before loosing contact completely for 3 whole months.

Once he agreed, Angel threw on one of the many Flowey red dresses she owned, an oversized zip up hoodie, and her black boots. Not very stylish, but she wasn't exactly looking to impress anyone.

Snatching a pair of black glasses to shield her eyes from the harsh sun, and also (hopefully) cover up the brunettes dark under eyes.

Stepping out into the dorms hall. Dottie, Tianas daughter who was also her neighbour, sat atop piles of bags. Her head leaned against the honey door exhausted, mouth agape obviously sleeping.

Angel Silently closed her door, careful not to wake Dottie. Others around the brunette weren't as mindful, carelessly shouting and throwing boxes down the stairs.