Scene 8 - The Final Act

Steve Zodiac begins awakening from his sleep. His head rises and his eyes begin to open. The vision from his eyes is blurred, and he is presented to both Alpha Doomheads on their chairs, which have spun around to greet him.

Raxoz:

Welcome back, Steve Zodiac. You are aboard our Scout craft.

The Colonel realises he is tied up, and that Venus' head rests on his muscular shoulder.

Crest:

It will be useless to struggle from the chains. You can only be released from them by solving a complex mathematical problem. Far beyond the comprehension of mere Earth minds.

Steve Zodiac:

What's been happening? You called on the rest of your war-like people to bring the invasion forward?

Raxoz:

What an imagination you have, Steve Zodiac, for that mere Earth mind of yours. Our entire Bridge-head command squad are indeed on their way following our fruitful report.

Crest:

But in the meantime, we will not just be sat here waiting for their arrival.

Raxoz:

You, Earthmen, are the biggest potential threat to the program.

Steve Zodiac:

Oh? I thought you said you were the conquers of ten galaxies over the last twelve centuries. You're not as all dominant as you make out to be. You're afraid of us, aren't you?

Raxoz:

You are merely a minor object that stands in our way, and we will be very interested to gain specialised knowledge about your Earth customs and systems before we take over your planet.

Dr. Venus is beginning to wake up. She opens her eyes.

Already the Earthwoman wakes. You will not wish for them to die. Therefore, you will tell us the information we want.

We quickly cut to see more of the mighty Alpha Doomheads battle crafts travelling from the right of the screen to the left. This then immediately cuts back to the control room. Zodiac is placed in the centre of the room. Crest stands with his weapon pointed at the awakened Venus and Matic. Steve Zodiac is positioned in the centre of the room with his gun now in the hands of Raxoz. He sits at his desk pointing both guns at Steve, whilst also manning the desk for his control panel.

Now, Steve Zodiac, begin. What is the site where your headquarters is based at?

Steve Zodiac:

What are the chances of you knowing me telling the truth, Raxoz?

Raxoz:

Answer my question. My colleague enjoys using his energy weapon. He will not hesitate to use it if we believe you are insulting us.

Command Centre:

Bridge-head now commencing final ascent. Colevio is in sight of our scanners. We will be arriving within the next ten minutes.

Raxoz:

Good, Command Centre. Good. You will enjoy the interrogation of Steve Zodiac in our presence.

Command Centre:

I look forward to it! Decreasing velocity. Shutting down warp motors and hyperdrive engines. Engaging into hover mode to descend into the atmosphere of Colevio.

Steve's face begins to sweat up. This then cuts to the incoming Alpha Doomhead ships continually begins approaching the planet. We then return to the control room of the spaceship control room. Raxoz closes up towards Steve Zodiac, pointing both guns in close proximity towards him.