cap. 5

- So, what's your name? - Louis asked me.

- I'm Nina - I aswered him while trying to calm myself down. 

- Where are you from? You don't seem to live here.

- I'm from Barcelona, I came here with my friends for summer vaccation.

- Do you like it here?

- Well, yeah, it's a place we always wanted to visit. Excuse me, but I feel like I've seen you before.

- Yeah, well I'm an actor - he tells me.

- Really? That's so cool.

- Yeah, I've appeared in a few movies and a couple of shows - he explains.

- Wait, were you in Medici the series? - he nodded - Oh my god, I liked that show a lot. I hope one day I can go to Florence too.

- And what about you?

- I'm a theater actress in Barcelona. I've performed in some things like Romeo and Juliet - I explain him.

- Nini - the girls arrived - oh god you're gonna get sick - Nora says while looking at my wet clothes.

- Hi, are you our neighbor? We're Cloe and Nora - Cloe says to Louis.

- Nice to meet you girls, yes I live here in the next door. It was a pleasure meeting you Nina - he says as he walks back to his house.

After I was able to enter the apartment, I went straight to take a hot shower and put on my pyjama.

- How's the new neighbor? - Nora asks me.

- Well, he's nice, we talked for a while. If you don't mind I'll go sleep - I say, tired.

- Ok goodnignt honey.

------------------------

Louis

I wake up pretty late, the first thing I do is check my phone to see any new messages. I talked for a while with Issie and Jacob, my best friend. After that I go to the kitchen and find my roomate and also my other best friend.

- Good morning mate, how was the party yesterday night?

- It was pretty cool, I came home very late in the night - he answered me - do you know if we have new neigbors?

- Yes, I met them yesterday. Three girls, but I could only speak with one of them, Nina. They're from Barcelona and are spending summer vaccation in London - I explain him - and what about you?

- Well, I met a beautiful girl, Cloe, we exchanged numbers so I hope I can meet her again.

- That's good mate - I told him when my phone started ringing - sorry.

- What happened? - Will asked while taking a sip of coffee.

- I just got confirmed there will be an EH3 and I'll be in it - I tell him, excited.

- Congrats Louis! When do you start filming?

- I don't know, Millie still has a few remaining projects - I say as we hear a phone ringing, this time Will's.

- Oh god the girl from last night is calling me - he says nervous.

- Go answer the call - I tell him, noticing how nervous he was.

- Hi? Oh Cloe, how are you? That's good. Yeah it sounds amaxing, there's any place you would like to go? Ok, I'll see you tomorrow where we met. Goodbye - he ended the call.

- And? - I ask him, pretty curious.

- I-I think I'm going on a date with her - he answers, excited.

- Wow good luck mate. 

Nini

- I can't believe I did this - Cloe says in shock.

- Girl relax, it's just a date - Nora says trying to calm her down, noticing how our friend was after calling the cute boy she had met.

- Only a date?! - she  low-key screamed.

- Cloe, we don't know the guy. If you didn't make the first move we didn't know if he would have done it. Now breathe and relax - says Nora.

- You have the entire day to get ready. Go take a shower and do a relaxing mask - I tell her.

- I guess you're right. If it goes well I'll be so thankful you helped me.

- We're always here to help in everything we can.