cap. 12

Nini 

Finally the day arrived. I've been waiting for this and I was so excited to meet Olivia. I was finishing getting ready in my room. I decided to wear some shorts and a shirt with my favorite song of hers. I had a high ponytail and simple makeup. Once ready, I could only wait for Louis to pick me up.

- You look beautiful Nini - Nora says as I enter the living room.

- You completely are - says Cloe.

- Thanks girls, I feel bad you couldn't find tickets. It could have been so cool.

- Don't worry about that. Enjoy the concert, we'll go next time, right Cloe? - says Nora.

- Oh yeah, of course - she answers with a smirk.

- Are you good? Something happened? - I ask since they've been acting weird.

- Nothing happened, she's probably just talking with her boyfriend - Nora excuses Cloe.

- And what about you?

- Me? I'm... I'm completely fine - she answers a bit nervous.

- Oh lord is this about Jacob?

- Eh... Yeah, well I've been thinking about... hanging out with him and talk about what happened at his parents.

- That's good - someone rang the doorbell - it must be Louis, bye girls.

- Hi - Louis remains silent and speechless - wow, you look gorgeous.

- Thanks, you look amazing too.

- Are you ready for it? - he asks me before closing the door.

The auditorium where the concert would take place wasn't so far away so we decided to go walking. Once there, we could see a lot of people in a queue, and after an almost hour, we could finally enter. It was that moment when I realised our places were too close to the stage.

- Nervous? - Louis asks me, noticing how much my leg was moving.

- A bit - I say with a smile - I really wanted to go to one of her concerts.

- Nina, there's an actual reason why I took you here today - he tells me, nervous.

- What happened?

- The truth is that I've been thinking about what happened the day we went to the museum-

- You mean when you caressed my cheek?

- Yes, I think I made you feel uncomfortable, and that's the last thing I want you to feel when we're together - he continuous, nervous.

- Louis, I wasn't feeling uncomfortable, I just didn't know how to react, but you did all this because of that?

He nodded.

- I think no one has ever done something like this for me, not even my ex. You didn't have to, but don't get me wrong, I love it, but don't feel bad for that.

- Really?

- Yeah.

- Well, I feel relieved, but there's one more thing I wanted to say I-

- Surprise! - I heard someone scream next to me. I turned around and I saw them.

- Oh my god! - I screamed - girls how-

- Will and Louis bought us tickets - Cloe explained.

- You've been hiding this from me all the week?

- It was a surprise, Louis's idea - Will said.