cap. 6

- How was your date? - I asked Cloe when she came home.

- It was so good, he took me to a cafeteria in Covent Garden and we walked a bit - she tells us.

- So everything's fine? Did he behave? - Nora asks her.

- Yes, he was a completely gentleman. It was a pity we had to end our date earlier than expected, but he got a call and had to go.

- Well, sounds good. We were waiting for you to have dinner - I say.

- We could try the italian restaurant that just opened  in our street - Nora porposes.

- You go girls, I'm so tired from today - Cloe says before going to her room.

Nora and I grabbed our purses and left to the restaurant. 

- Nina? - I heard someone on the table next to us calling me.

- Louis hi - I greet him - are you alone? Wanna sit with us?

- Don't worry, I'm just waiting for my roomate while they bring me my food. What about you?

- We came to try this restaurant's food. Is there anything you recommend us?

- It's my first time here, but I thing everything will be good. Wanna sit with us? There's enough space - he asks us.

- We don't want to interrupt - says Nora.

- Nonsense, I'll ask the waiter to bring more chairs for you.

- Hey Louis - his friend arrives - hi girls, I'm Will. Sorry, the agency called me at the last minute and I had to leave pretty quick.

- Are you also an actor? - Nora asks Will.

- Yes, and a model. Should we start eating?

After a while we finished chatting and eating.

- I think we should go to pay - Nora and I procced to grab our wallets inn order to pay our dinner.

- Girls don't worry, I'll pay - Louis offers himself.

- No, thank you but we-

- I insist, I'm not always that lucky to have such a pretty company - he said, causing my cheeks turned red.

Louis ended up paying for the dinner and with Will they walked us home. Once at our building, we spotted Cloe throwing the trash.

- Hi girls, eh... - she looks at Louis, trying to remember his name.

- Louis - he reminds her.

- Yes, sorry, I'm not very good with remembering names - she excused herself - how was dinner?

- Very good actually, we met Will, Louis's roomate - Nora tells her.

- I'm sorry guys, they called me again - Will apologised as he approached us.

- Wait, you - Cloe says suddenly, almost in shock.

- Cloe! - Will exclaims with a smile on his face - you live with them?

- Yes, you're Louis's famous roomate? - he nodded.

- Now I remember him - Nora remembers him from that bar.

- Well, I was about to watch a movie - Cloe told us.

- Cool, do you want to come? - Nora asked the boys.

-  Why not? Just let us go change our clothes and we'll bring something to eat - Will says.

- Oh don't worry - says Cloe.

Once we close the apartment's door, we immediately go change into our pyjamas and got ready some snacks for the movie. A few minutes later, Louis and Will arrived and we sat in the sofa while watching the movie.