cap. 10

Nini 

Finally the day arrived. Louis and I could choose a day to visit the British Museum and I couldn't be more excited, as a girl who lovesgreek mythology and renaissance.

I putted on some shorts and a white T-Shirt with some jewelery and I grabbed my purse and also an umbrella, just in case. Louis was waiting for me downstairs. He was wearing a white T-Shirt with trousers and his traditional Adidas.

- Ready for a travel back in time? - he asked me while we were waiting for The Tube.

- Yess, I really want to go.

- Yeah I can see that - he says with a smile that makes me feel something inside of me.

- The museum is pretty big, is there anything in particular you'd like to see?

- I was thinking about ancient Greece, Renaissence...

- That's perfect.

We talked until we reached the building. Louis got us a couple of maps to help us walk around the museum. He definitely wasn't kidding when he said this was big.

- Look, we have to go this way to reach ancient Greece, and we could go in order from there.

- That sounds good, but I think we'll get lost here.

- Don't worry about that, while we're together I don't think we get lost - he says, leaving me speechless.

We started exploring the different rooms, and I couldn't be more delighted with all what we were watching. I noticed my phone ringing, I looked and it was Eric.

- Hi Eric - I answer a bit low.

- Hi girl, why are you talking like that?

- We're in a museum, I can't speak very loud.

- Are you alone?

- I'm with Louis.

-Uuyuyuy, is the british boy showing showing you around?

- Yes, I told him I wanted to go here and he offered to show me around.

- Nina, I found a painting you'd like - I hear Louis getting closer.

- Is that Louis? - Eric asks me.

- Yep.

- Please accept videocall - he begs me - Louis?

- Eric?

- Do you guys know each other? - I ask.

- We have met a couple of times in some photoshoots - Eric explains - How the life is.

- Indeed - I answer, not being able to believe what just happened.

- So you're the famous cousin Eric.

- And you the famous Louis.

- Well, we should end the call, there's a lot to see. We'll talk later, Eric - I rush to say.

- Ok, Louis you take her - Eric says before ending the call.

- Of course mate.

I hang up the call.

- Where's that painting? - I ask him, trying to avoid the conversation.

- Oh right there - he shows me with smile.

---------------------------

- Did you have a good time? - he asks me as we reach home.

- I did, thanks for everything. I should go home.

- Not that quick - he stops me before I can reach the door.

- What's the matter? - I say, knowing what he's talking about.

- The famous Louis, you talked your cousin about me.

- Well, yeah - I say, shyly - we're pretty close, even though he lives far away.

- I find it adorable you talked him about me - he approaches me.

- Really? - I ask, nervous for how close he was.

- Yes, I think it's cute and adorable, just like you - he says as he places his hand softly on my cheek, making me hold my breath for a second.

- Ehm, I think I should go, it's getting late. Thanks, for everything.

- See you later, Nini.