cap. 16

Nini

After that funny afternoon with Louis, we decided it was time to go back to the hotel and find our friends. There we met the twins Evan and Alessio, the sons of the owner of the hotel, who invited us to go to their private island. The next day we got our luggage and left with a yacht to their island.

The resort was huge, with lots of luxurious rooms, a pool, gym, spa. In the hallway there was a giant map.

- Evan, is this map from the isle? - I ask him.

- Yes, this place looks small, but it actually has lots of places to explore and a few beaches hidden.

- I like to sometimes get lost with my notebook and pencils and my guitar too - Alessio adds.

- You do have lots of hobbies - Cloe comments.

- Our friend Olivia plays the guitar too - Nora continues.

- I know, I listen to her music sometimes, I think it's nice - Alessio answers with a nervous but sweet smile.

- Well guys, after yesterday's party I'd like to rest for a while. Bedrooms are upstairs, mine and Aless are door to door, but you can use the other ones the two days you're here - Evan tells us.

- I'm thinking about trying the spa, who's coming? - says Cloe.

- I never say never to that - Nora answered.

- I think i'll go try to write something - Liv says as she takes her luggage.

- Can I come with you? Maybe I could show you a few things I wrote - Aless asks her.

- Yeah, why not - she agrees.

- These two like eachother, I'm telling you - Evan whispered in my ear, making me laugh.

- We're going to the gym - the boys said.

At the end I decided to go to the spa with my girls.

- How was yesterday? - Cloe asks me while we were swimming.

- It was good, we walked for a while and drunk a bit.

- And?? - Eric asks. He also came with us.

- He told me I was his best friend and I told him he was my best friend too - I tell them.

- So I do not exist anymore or what? - Eric asks with an offended tone, obviously joking.

- You're practically my brother - I answer him.

- Ok that's true - he replies with a laugh.

- Ok going back to the subject, we both agreed that now that our friends are dating, we could do some stuff together, the two of us.

- That's so sweet, but remember we are first - Cloe points her and Nora - we have priority since we have known all our lifes.

- Don't worry about that - I reply laughing.

Suddenly, Cloe gets up from the pool to answer a call from Will.

- Will says they're gonna eat now, so if we're hungry we could go.

- Ok tell him in ten minutes we're there - I say. I'm starving.

In the dining room.

- Hey princess - Will welcomed his girlfriend.

- Babe, what's for lunch?

- We made a salad with some pasta and then ice cream for dessert - he tells her.

We sit down, even Liv and Ales, who came back from writing.

- Did you enjoyed the house? - Evan entered the room.

- Indeed, the spa and the pool are the best thing in the world - Cloe says.

- I was thinking about throwing a party in your honour, in the beach - he winks my cousin.

- I never say never to a party - Eric says.

- Perfect, don't you worry about anything, only care about look fantastic - he says before starting to eat.

We spend the rest of the lunch chatting between us and getting to know Evan, who tells us how he studied business administration in Crete's University, and just finished his career, while his brother preferred something more artistic and was trying to have a music career.

- And what have you studied? - he asks us.

- Well, we three are actors and models - Louis says.

- I'm a model sometimes too, as you know, but I'm a stylist, that's how I met Liv - Eric continues.

- We have just finished our careers this year, Cloe has studied design, specialized in interior design, Nini performing arts and me English philology - ends Nora.

- Wow there are so many artists in this table - Evan points - excuse me, but I must attend this call.

- Everything's fine brother?

- Yes, some friends will come to the party, it's gonna be a funny night.

The time passed and we didn't do much, apart from sunbathe and swim in the beach. In the evening, I decided to wear a light blue dress and my sandals, along with a low ponytail. In the hallway I spotted Eric, who was wearing a white unbuttoned shirt and beige shorts.

- Girl, you look amazing.

- You look breathtaking too. Where's everyone?

- Some of them are already on the beach and the rest are on their way.

- I'm ready - we hear Cloe come downstairs with a white and pink dress.

- Is there anyone left? - I ask.

- I think we're all. Let's go now or we'll be late.

We arrived at the beach and a big tent with lights and a bonfire illuminated the sunset. Cloe ran towards Will and gave him a kiss. I could only put my eyes on Louis, who was wearing a white shirt and black shorts, same as Will, except Will's shorts were white. Jacob and Nora were chatting in the bonfire.

Suddenly, a yacht approached us, letting at least twenty people get off from the boat.

- Friends, allow me to introduce you my people - Evan said.

The party started and it was pretty much overwhelming, so the girls and I decided to sat down in order to get some time to relax.

- Liv, we noticed Ales doesn't take his eyes off of you - Nora says.

- I don't think so.

- Why don't you offer him something to drink? You could talk about your hobbies.

- I don't know girls-

- Olivia - Ales approached us - would you like to go for a walk?

- Yeah, why not?

- Girls, come, this is our song - my cousin called us.

Dancing Queen started playing and we started dancing and screaming the lyrics of the song.

The next day, we woke up pretty tired.

- Guys, I'm afraid Alessio and I must leave to attend some work, but if you want you can stay here, or you also have a boat that will take you back to the hotel. In case we don't see each other these days, it was a pleasure and we hope we can meet again in the future. Eric, I left you my phone number at the entrance - and with that he and his brother left.

We decided to go back to the hotel and enjoy our last days in Greece.

- How was the walk yesterday? - I ask Liv.

- Good, we exchanged numbers and we might work together in the future.

- That's amazing.

We reached the hotel and after leaving our stuff we went on a trip to different temples and ruins.