Questions Questions

Thank God for Madam Wren! I could always count on her. After forcing Aria out, she turned towards me and my guard. "How may I help my prince?" She asks me.

               "This necklace," I continue our conversation from earlier. "She says is the nicest thing she owns. Is this true?"

               "Why does it concern you?" Madam Wren asks me flirtatiously as she wanders over to take a seat behind her desk.

               "Because," I didn't actually know why it did but it did. However, Madam Wren and my Mother enjoy their schemes so I'm not telling her that. "She is to become a member of our capitol and need to look the part to the other kingdoms. Aria is certain to meet with them at some point given the rumors." That sounded right to me, plus it is true. The other kingdoms would destroy someone walking through the castle looking as if they don't belong. As well as the royal family for why such a person is in the castle walls at all. "I also know of no record of the capital updating her amenities since she arrived. Does she have soap? Shampoo? Any new clothes?"

               "HMMM," she eyed me. "So, what exactly is it you wish to know?" Madam Wren mentions to a chair in the room, so I sit down. No one really understood where she sat in the court, but she was respected. And she was the only person I could think of who knew anything about Aria really.

               "What sort of things does she like?" I asked dumbfounded. Madam Wren laughed at me.

               "Wow," she caught her breath. "You really know nothing about women do you young man?"

               "Excuse me!" I protest as I hear Jarolt laugh under his breath.

               "You've trained with her everyday for how many months now and don't know anything she likes?" Madam Wren continued to chuckle at me.

               "Well," I tried to come up with a defense. "She is my student."

               "So? If that was simply put you wouldn't care about this alleged suitor at all."

               "So there is a suitor?" I asked her.

               "Why does it matter to you?" Madam Wren rose her eyebrows at me. The gleam from this conversation clear across her aged face and kind eyes.

               "Well," I stumbled for words. "I want to make sure no other kingdom has sent a spy to win her over." I thought that up quick, but it was a great concern of mine. Since the other kingdoms have done similar things in the past. Once they know of her existence, they will do everything they can to learn everything they can. No matter who they hurt in the process.

               "Bullshit," she said to me. "But you have no need to worry because the allege suitor is me."

               "What?!" I rose from my seat. "You?!"

               "Yes," she said proudly.

               "Then why didn't you just tell me that in the first place!?"

               "To find out want you really wanted to know." This witch. "If you want to know more about her just ask." I rubbed my temples after the events of today.

               "Sore?" Madam Wren asked me.

               "Always," three training sessions a day I just kind of got used to the pain.

               "OH!" Madam Wren exclaimed as she started to write something down. "You should go to this spring!"

               "Spring?" Madam Wren pushed a map at me.

               "Yes! Healing spring. Will heal a sore prince in no time. You should go every night!" She always had something up her sleeve ever since I was little, but I was sore and a spring sounded nice.