What's Going On?

I open my eyes to the sound of sirens. I see an armored Gelvain by my bedside. When did she get here? Gelvain looks flustered. My eyes widen as she draws her long sword and hatchet. Gelvain looks down and sees I'm awake. "Do not move," she orders me. "I shall protect you." Gelvain exits the bedroom, and I hear her give orders to someone to not leave. I hear the door open and close. A maid and guard accompany me at my bedside.
        "What's going on?" I question the maid.
        "Please rest my lady," is the only reply she gives me.
        I turn to the armed guard, "what's the siren for?"
        "Nothing to concern yourself with at the moment," he answers as he piers out the bedroom window.
        I'm still bloody and in pain, but I'm at the point now where my back is almost numb from it all thankfully. In this brief moment of relief from my back I decide to look for answers myself. I use the draft to slowly map out the house, it's just us three. Then I move beyond the house, but am quickly stopped by a barrier spell. "Was Madam Wren here?" I receive no response.
        Suddenly I hear banging and shouting muffled by the barrier spell. I hear the door open and someone shouts something that makes the guard run out the room. "Please stay in bed my lady," the maid assures me before she too leaves. Fuck that. I can barely feel my body, but I manage to pull myself to the edge of the bed using the bloodied sheets. I slowly reach an arm to the nightstand as well as the floor. My guess was right and my legs are useless from exhaustion. I crash to the ground but at this point what is pain? I pull the sheet off the bed and wrap myself with it in case they come back. Though many people have seen me at my worst this past 24 hours, doesn't mean they need to see my birthday suit.
        I carefully and slowly pull myself around the bed towards the window. I pull myself onto the frame of the window, and see a view that horrifies me. The capital is being attacked! I pier out to see multiple demons charging towards the city. It's almost a sea of black and red amongst the clouds there are so many. As the demons charge the edge of the royal city, I see many angels fleeting towards the castle, as well as many angels charging to the front lines. I see Gelvain! Blades deep in the battle, shouting orders and swinging. I bang on the window, but no one notices. Then I realize no one, not even the demons seem to notice me. I realize that the barrier spell must also be a concealment of some kind.
        Hordes of angels show up. However, the angels not only show up they also seem to be dipping below the clouds. Are the demons attacking below? Are the smart enough to try and split the defense? They certainly seem to have brought enough to try and overtake the capital. The angels can also only bring so many to the front lines as they are trying to evacuate the city. I look at the city beyond and hope everyone is okay. I see many civilians flying away in terror. Then, I see a horrible sight. I see the city's school! I remember I had to take a pointless flight class with them when I first got here. The little children aren't born immediately being able to fly. I watch the groups of classes walking the children out of the building. Many people show up to carry and fly children out, but there's a whole city to evacuate. The school is also towards the edge of the city, as they need the space to make flight courses. I can hear the tiny children scream at the sight. Run little ones! The teachers keep an eye on the battle nervously as they try to hurry the children along.
        Meanwhile the battle shifts as groups of demons morf themselves together to create bigger demons. The grow and grow among the lines. Arrows fly at them, but it take more touch from holy light to kill them as more combine together. The new monsters tower the city as they grow. The biggest one tries to walk through the ranks, and it's not entirely failing. I hear the children scream in terror. The demon appears to hear them too as it tries even harder to step over the ranks. "No! Leave them alone!" I shout and bang on the glass window. "I'm the one you want! Stop hurting them!" It's useless. The spell is powerful. "AHHHHHH!" I fall to the floor in pain. "AHHHHHAHH!" Not now! My back tears into my whole body as I hear the bones crack and grow outwards. "NOOOO!" I dig my fingernails into the wood flooring. The blood starts to drip onto the floor from my back before me. "STOP IT!!" My vision starts to become blurry, and my hearing fades away. I'm going to pass out again. I can't! STOP IT!!!