Capitol Orphic

I wake up laying in a soft bed with white sheets. I slowly open my eyes to see a strange surrounding. A place I've never been before. It looks like a bedroom, but everything is white. From the bed, to the nightstand, to the walls and curtains. Incredibly clean for being all white. I slowly sit up in the bed and look at the whole room. Beautiful daylight pouring in from the two windows makes the white furniture look like a dream. I examine myself to find almost all my smaller scratches from earlier completely healed. My main wound on my chest and arm has been bandaged with precision and care. I want to see how healed it is, but I don't dare remove someone's fine work. However, I notice it doesn't hurt at all. Which means it's probably healed for a good amount of time now. I wonder how long I've been sleeping in this place.

I'm wearing a white pajama set of a button top and long pants. Silky and soft against my skin. I notice the few top buttons on my top undone. I assume for easy access to examine my chest as it doesn't reveal too much to be inappropriate. I button my shirt back up, and slowly slip out of the bed from under the covers. I remake the bed, I guess out of habit. I walk around to the door of the room. I slowly open the bedroom door and peek out.

I look out to see what appears to be an empty living room and kitchen area. I step out from behind the door into the white living space. I look around to find a white outfit laid out for me on the white couch, and an array of fruit set up on the kitchen island. My hunger finally hits my gut. I suddenly feel like I haven't eaten in days! I rush over and start to eat the fruit. Orange, melon, and pineapple all taste so good to me. I know I haven't eaten in days as food has ever tasted better in my life from what I can recall.

After I've eaten my full, I return to the living room set up. I sit on the white couch next to my intended outfit from someone. The couch is so plush and soft, like it's never been sat on before. I examine my outfit to find it's a set of flowy white trousers that cinch at the waist, and a silky flowing tank top. I take the clothes into the bedroom to change. Even though no one seems to be here. I get dressed and notice how perfectly tailored everything is. The pants fit perfectly and are very flattering. The tank top flowy over the waist just slightly to be cute but not a crop top. I see some white flats by the front door. I slip those on, and slowly crack open the front door.

I look outside to a completely new landscape. As if I was in the sky! Beautiful blue skies with the day sun pouring in behind the clouds. White buildings everywhere, on top of clouds!? Instead of ground it's beautiful white puffy clouds. I seem to be on the outside of a city as I can see the hustle and bustle. What appears to be a city of angels! Winged people flying up and through the streets. Walking to buildings, chatting outside of coffee shops, and flying through sidewalks. I can't believe my eyes. Am I in heaven? Did I die? I had hoped in heaven I wouldn't be injured.

I look down at the clouds that make the ground to step outside. What if I fall through? I can't fly. What if there's no bottom? I slowly take one foot making sure not the put my weight into it and start to step outside. Clutching the door frame so I don't die I lean down feeling for something solid beneath my foot. I am relieved to meet a solid bottom in the air. I sigh of relief, and carefully step fully outside. I don't let go of the door handle though.

Before I can attempt to make it any further a winged being flies through the city over to my lonely house. She lowers herself and lands before me. She doesn't seem to be in casual clothes like the others buzzing about in the city behind her. I recognize her outfit from the beings evacuating the crowd. Obviously, a warrior outfit just without armor. Except her hood is down on her shoulders to reveal a beautiful face with brown eyes and dark brown hair. "Good morning," she greets me. She notices my fright hanging onto the door. She chuckles to herself, "no need for that miss. I promise you shall not fall." I slowly release the door from my death grip, and carefully take another step towards her. After a deep shaky sigh of relieve she extends a hand to me. "Please miss, come with me. I am to escort you to the castle hall."